Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:27   #1

Helllluuu

Hey!!!!
Im Jason Pramodhan from Mumbai.... Well I have been a member with TBHP for quiet a while now and I guess I was just too lazy to do anything... So here I am a lil late with my introduction.
Im into Events/Celeb Management, been doing this for the past 5 years now. Currently I have an old rickety Mercedes Benz S Class, a Toyota Qualis(petrol) and an OHC Vtec.
Crazy about music, more inclined towards good old Rock.
Complete Dog Lover to such an extent that i have both my doggies inked on my body of life!
Well im not much into bikes but love Cars and Trucks... sounds weird but i just love the raw power of an untamed Beast... Im the type who cant stand to have a single scratch on my babies(my cars) that’s why most of the time they at the garage getting a paint job done thanks to the kids in the building. Otherwise i Love driving, i often tend to go on random drives to any and everyplace possible....The last time i just decided to drive to Delhi without informing anyone and since i stay with my parents... they went completely berserk..and as they say history repeats itself, so im quiet used to it.
So yeah that’s me... Im sure im gonna have a blast here and yeah holla at me when anyone’s going for a long drive...

Last edited by Technocrat : 23rd April 2008 at 17:33. Reason: Removed Color\size\font tags
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome wickedevents to Tbhp

Please make sure you read through our rules from the announcements section.

Posting in slangs & sms language is not allowed on TBhp i.e. instead of Im please post I am.

Have a pleasant stay
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:57   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedevents View Post
Hey!!!!
Im Jason Pramodhan from Mumbai....

Im into Events/Celeb Management, been doing this for the past 5 years now. Currently I have an old rickety Mercedes Benz S Class, a Toyota Qualis(petrol) and an OHC Vtec.

Crazy about music,
more inclined towards good old Rock.
Complete Dog Lover to such an extent that i have both my doggies inked on my body of life!
Nice cars you have. All stock?

Welcome to TBHP. I think next Mumbai mega meet can be organized by you. And maybe you can show Sam your doggie thingy.
Old 23rd April 2008, 22:07   #4
Team-BHP Support

old benz which model is she? and welcome to the forum
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks