Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2008, 11:04   #1
BHPian

Addition of a new fan

Hi Friends,

I have been reading TeamBHP forums for quite sometime and finally decided to join in. It’s great to see likeminded people here who are crazy for wheels.

I am Sabareesh from Ambarnath (a suburb in Thane, Maharashtra). I work for a dot com company & take care of IT & Tech. operations.

As my dad was in Defence services, Jongas, Jeeps, Gypsies & Shaktimaans were my youth fantasies. I was captivated by these wonderful machines and there go-anywhere capabilities. These early interests gave birth to an obvious passion towards 4x4s. Though I don’t own a 4x4 as of now, but would definitely want to have one in the near future to satisfy my thirst of winning the roads less traveled.

It was great to read that TeamBHP members joined JeepThrills members and had a blast at Kelambakkam. The report was very well written by Samurai and the pics were equally good too (sorry, I don’t remember the name of the person who clicked them).

Looking forward for more such adventures. Will definitely join in once I get a 4x4.

All the best.

Yours

Sabareesh

Last edited by GTO : 28th April 2008 at 17:13. Reason: Formatting tags removed
Old 28th April 2008, 17:20   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Sabareesh. Always a good thing to have a 4x4 enthusiast join us, especially since we are trying to spread the off-roading fever amongst those not smitten yet. In fact, we recently gave offroading its own independent forum section. Hope you find your Jeep / Gypsy soon.

A request : Please do not copy / paste from other word processors as the [FONT] tags end up showing in the post. Do visit the board rules section too.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks