Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2008, 15:01   #1
BHPian

vroooom vroooom...hey TEAM

Hey there , im varun from mumbai, now shifted to delhi for good ( miss worli seaface and marine drive ) my love for cars started when i was 10. started driving my mums zen, was in love with that car. was an original japanese lot car , gear box was butter smooth. then , i was gifted a zen 8 years later which was totally pimped up by me. was going into car modification but landed here in delhi. my next was again a black zen, heavily pimped out with a electronic sunroof, low pros, recaros etc.
then came delhi and i landed in a 1.5 v-tec followed by my current civic 1.8 s manual transmission with 17 inch low pros ( upgrading to 18 ). also baught a lancer from a friend in mumbai. And finally , my dream came true, got married to the love of my life and bought a 1993 mint condition w124. man she has some atitude in her. has original velour interiors which are going to be changed into grey leather very soon.
i love, eat and drink cars.
really exited to be a part of this rocking community, my rolemodel or i could say , that one guy because of whome i got this passion is TARUN KRIPLANI. he is like an elder bro to me, my best pale real bro. i yet remember the day i walked into his room when i was in the 6th standard and that very day i decided that i would , one fine day buy a merc. and now, i did.
im here to stay, for a very very long time.
and just to add, my retirement plans, collect loads and loads of money and set up a modification company, on the lines of WEST COAST CUSTOMS.
here i come baby.....VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
Old 29th April 2008, 15:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun m View Post
my rolemodel or i could say , that one guy because of whome i got this passion is TARUN KRIPLANI. he is like an elder bro to me, my best pale real bro. i yet remember the day i walked into his room when i was in the 6th standard and that very day i decided that i would , one fine day buy a merc. and now, i did.
Elf is your role model? Oh boy, this is going to be fun!!!

Welcome to the forum Varun, have fun around here & good work picking up that 124! Is she a 220? Do make it a point to attend the Delhi meets!
Old 29th April 2008, 15:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Elf is your role model? Oh boy, this is going to be fun!!!
... and the only kind of model I thought he could be, is for white shirts.

On a side note Ishan, we should all be thankful nobody's picked you as a role model yet.
Old 29th April 2008, 15:57   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
On a side note Ishan, we should all be thankful nobody's picked you as a role model yet.
Or you for that matter Ajay! I think the most admired role model we have on TBHP is LBM!
Old 29th April 2008, 16:16   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Varun.
Have fun
Old 5th May 2008, 12:21   #6
BHPian

hey iraghave, thanks for the welcome message. its a e200 diesel. will post pics once im allowed to....

hey himanshu, thanks for the message....

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th May 2008 at 07:43.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks