Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2008, 22:40   #1

Hello Team BHP.

Hi everybody. My name is Tejas. A thoroughbred Bangalorean. I am very passionate about cars and I love taking the highway every possible opportunity. I have done my MBA and awaiting my results, which will out in a couple of months. My current car is a Zen which does not look too flashy but under the hood is a beast awaiting its awakening. Said goodbye to my darling (RX 100) a few weeks ago, which was the most painful thing i underwent. I sell cars for a living this is more to do with passion than pay.! I am more interested in the influencing of demand part of it. I have chosen to join this forum because of an existing member who mocked my english and wrote ill about me and my organization. Right now my dream car is an Audi TT, however it will keep changing as time goes.

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th May 2008 at 23:11. Reason: 2 intros merged. Please read all the rules & threads in the Announcements section.
Old 13th May 2008, 23:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard,Tejas.
Good to know that you do what you do more for the interest,than the money. Not many people like that these days.
Don't worry about people mocking you.. no one's perfect,so just be what you are. We'r one big happy family here & anyone who's eager to learn fits right in.

Enjoy!
Old 14th May 2008, 00:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hello Tejas, douse the flames and chill out. Your English isn't half-bad, from whatever I can see.

It's a nice thing to follow your passion. What cars do you sell?

How about a thread somewhere detailing what happened? It would be nice to see the other point of view during a purchase.
Old 14th May 2008, 01:31   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Tejas,

Welcome aboard man!! Good to know you are into selling cars which also is your passion. And dont worry about people mocking you mate. There are always people like that. Feel at home and see you around!!
Old 14th May 2008, 02:03   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hello Tejas,welcome aboard to Tbhp family,enjoy your stay here.Good to know your passion for cars.Please do let us knw about your beast what does it has under the hood cheers

Ramie
Old 14th May 2008, 22:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Hello Tejas, douse the flames and chill out. Your English isn't half-bad, from whatever I can see.

It's a nice thing to follow your passion. What cars do you sell?

How about a thread somewhere detailing what happened? It would be nice to see the other point of view during a purchase.
Nice to know that people like u exist. Sure there was one incident where a customer did't know a spare tyre would be provided with the car. Might sound very stupid, but thats the fact. I felt sad for him as he was a first time buyer..
Old 14th May 2008, 23:36   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflames View Post
...there was one incident where a customer did't know a spare tyre would be provided with the car. Might sound very stupid, but thats the fact. I felt sad for him as he was a first time buyer..
Well theres no reason to feel sad for him! Not everyone has had the opportunity to own a car before / have parents who own a car.
All the more reason for you to be happy for him as it is probably a big step for him and a wonderful new (learning) experience too.

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks