Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2005, 21:50   #1
N.J

wassup

hey ya'll
i live in the states i will be comin bak to india in june, i have a 2005 busa tat i ride, heard abt tis forum, am new but this site a great resource abt vehicles in india.

Note from the Admin : Not deleting the post but posting in severe slang is prohibited on Team-BHP. I suggest reading the Annoucements section for the Board rules.
Old 15th February 2005, 21:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

2005 busa? thats cool man...u'l be getting that with you to India?
by the way, how did you hear about us?
Anyways, welcome to teambhp!!!

Drifter

Last edited by drifter : 15th February 2005 at 22:01.
Old 15th February 2005, 23:27   #3
N.J

na, i dont think i will be bringing the busa with me, its turns out too expensive..... plus id rather ask a dealer to import it for me once in india (if i had the money for it)
i worked my ass of to pay insurance for tat bike here in the states,
i heard the abt the comet is landing on indian soil, is tat a gud bike to invest in
Old 15th February 2005, 23:44   #4
bhp
BHPian

welcome bud !!!
njoy ur stay and how about some pics of ur ride
Old 16th February 2005, 11:20   #5
BHPian

Welcome to tbhp mate!!

I personally dont feel comet is a good bike to invest on.... Cant believe that from a 2005 busa, u r planning to shift to comet...

Me thinks u should get here and then think about the ride you want after cheking with the prices and performance... U dont need to hurry and then end up regretting on what u bought....

U havent written about what you do and other stuff about you!! May be a little intro and also pics of u'r busa would help.....

_Chao_

[P.S: In you signature, isn't the 3rd last word 'cows' and not 'birds'??!!]
Old 16th February 2005, 23:14   #6
N.J

thanks vinasity, really appriciate it
well i am in going to gradute high school in may end and then come to india for undergraduation. where i go will depend in the college i get in lol...... i have been scrolling over this site for ages but never really had a reason to post till now..... with all the bikes in india at present, the only bike that grabed my attention was the comet, though expensive, there is no other bike at present tat really can be called a SPORTSBIKE, any advise would be appriciated

i had a second hand 2005 busa only for close to 2 months, the bike originally got into a crash and the owner wanted to get rid of it, he sold it to me for a liltle more than 5,000$ (beleive me the insurace for this bike costed me a fortune). my brother will now use the bike.
Old 16th February 2005, 23:17   #7
N.J

lol yeah it is cows, slip of hands!

no more signatures!!!
Old 17th February 2005, 09:07   #8
BHPian

RD is 'The Bike'
If I had the money i'd go for an RD350... Its a legend... Simply awesome... Wish i had the money... Maintenance would be a little high though... But its worth it man... Make sure u get a good one..
If u aren't aware of the RD, give a google search and u'l know wat i'm talking about....

comet is definetly not worth the bucks... There was this show on TV and the guy says that when we get to the 130+ mark, u can feel a little uneasy.. Dont go for it(My personal thought)..

And u can always have a signature.. heheheheheee!!

_CheerS_
Old 19th February 2005, 08:08   #9
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard N.J.........
I agree with vinsanity, Comet isnt the best buy around... in India, RD is 'the bike'. Spares are a bit hard to find..but, otherwise a dream bike.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks