Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2008, 14:09   #1

Intro

Hi Team-BHP,

Feels nice to be here. I have always followed this forum, it was a matter of time for me to register and to interact. I am regular at browsing this forum (since 2006). I started going through this forum, when i was contemplating to go for the petrol swift or wait for the D variant. I did wait and booked it on the first day. As everyone here would say, it was worth the wait.

This team has helped me gain info and decide on alloys, tyres, ICE etc. My baby has lenso alloys 15" and Michelin MXV8 195/60. I have started looking for the alloys and tyre way before I have booked swift. It was early 2006 and since then am hooked here. I have learnt a lot from this forum and hope it would get only better from now on.

I recently got my swift ICEd. (after I registered) Since then I have been hooked and my driving time has increased, thanks to my ICE. As one of the thread on ICE goes stating the advantages and reasons to have an ICE. I would like to say, yes!! I have felt all the emotions listed by you all on that thread. My ICE costed me 38k. I know it would have been stretched a little bit, If I would taken experts advice. Anyway, I was above my budget of 25k. The ICE - pio-7950, JBL 501 amp, JBL 1260 BR sub, JBL 607c compos, Scoshe/monster wiring, Weurth damping of front doors and tail gate. Will go for rear fills later. The SQ is just amazing. All of them are with B/W except the HU. Installation done at SPROCKET in Hyderabad.

Apart from my Swift VDI, I also own a RE bullet 1990. I like riding Bullet.
I am a part of biking clubs in Bangalore and Hyderabad. I have done several long rides on bike. I work as a senior scientist with GVK Bio for a living.

I hope to meet co-BHPians from hyderabad. and also hope my stay here just keeps getting better.
Old 9th June 2008, 19:03   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

So you got a Swift, its diesel, loaded up with JBL, runs on Michelins and a Bullet in the garage. Boy, are you going to fit in! Welcome to Team-BHP, Srini. Why did you take all of two years before saying hello to us?

Better late than never, I guess. Please take a quick look at our board rules too.
Old 1st July 2008, 19:31   #3
BHPian

hello srini, welcome to T-BHP.
have miles of happiness
Old 2nd July 2008, 00:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Srini! Seems you've already used a lot of good advice from the forum!
Old 3rd July 2008, 14:33   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

welcome to team-bhp. Good to see Hyd tbhpian's increasing. Now please don't be shy and just browse on the sly. Do post,share,learn and distribute as long as your here.

OT: Sad that you can't make it to the Hyderabad Monsoon Drive on July 6
Old 3rd July 2008, 14:58   #6

Thanks GTO, Iraghava, Mezereo and mobike. I'm sure it is only going to get better from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
OT: Sad that you can't make it to the Hyderabad Monsoon Drive on July 6
Aint it tempting!!! can I confirm by end of day, tomorrow.
Old 4th July 2008, 01:03   #7
BANNED

welcome srini, a late congratulation on your swift diesel.
do tell more about lenso wheels & michelin mxv8 tyres, as im looking to get wheels & tyres installed on my car too.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks