Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2008, 13:58   #1
BHPian

Hey friends !!

Wohoo !! Finally my account is activated by the admin. I was waiting all day long for this and the moment has come.

Name : Praveen P Francis.

Occupation : I am mainly into infrastructure management (Networking).

How did I came across Team-BHP : One of my relatives was facing a problem with his swift, its something like he needs great effort to switch to the reverse gear. The service personnel explained to him that all Swift ever released has similar problem. He was unconvinced and asked me to look into it. Did a google query and lo!! this site turned up. Forget relative, forget swift, i started going through the threads one by one and decided to register in here.

My current interests : My interests of course include cars, computers, networking, cooking, long drives...

Cars/Bikes Owned : Maruti 800 (97), Tata Indigo (06), Bajaj Pulsar 150DTSi

Planning to buy : Confused between Sumo Grande / Scorpio / Tata Safari. Anyways i have to reach a decision within the next 3 months and buy one among these. I hope this community will help me in guiding me.

Well, thats all folks!! Stay tuned and i pray i have a wonderful experience amongst fellow auto-enthusiasts.
Old 14th June 2008, 14:08   #2
Team-BHP Support

Warm welcome to TBHP. Sure you'll have a great time here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipkonfig View Post
Planning to buy : Confused between Sumo Grande / Scorpio / Tata Safari. Anyways i have to reach a decision within the next 3 months and buy one among these. I hope this community will help me in guiding me.
There are many threads on these cars. Go through them to get your choice.
Old 14th June 2008, 14:24   #3
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP. Have a pleasant stay.

Your interests in networking is well evident from the fact that you choose ipkonfig as your T-BHP handle!
Old 14th June 2008, 14:32   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
There are many threads on these cars. Go through them to get your choice.
Thanks for the heads-up. Yes indeed, there are plenty of topics, covering the pros and cons of the vehicles mentioned by me. I am in the process of covering them one by one. So far Safari seems to be the real deal.

@SumitB Aha, someone else with networking taste. Nice to meet u pal.
Old 14th June 2008, 14:54   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome ipkonfig, you got a tough decision making ahead. List down the priorities that you would like to keep in mind for the new buy.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks