Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2008, 01:25   #1

Hello everyone

Hi,
I am Abhimanyu Singh Rana. Overall, a confused person.
IIT grad. Set up a hotel/restaurant business. See my point? The one thing I am not confused about is my cars.

Rides are BMW 325i and a Mitsubhishi Cedia Sports. No prizes for guessing which one will get modded . At present trying to bring a 69 Chevy Impala to life, an activity which has gotten me here.

BTW, Need to find a good paint booth in Delhi. Also someone who can do the rubber beadings for the doors and windshields.

Great place guys, keep it going.

Since I am a reasonably good engineer by training, let me know if someone needs help with some technical aspect on his ride. More than happy to help
Old 17th June 2008, 02:51   #2
BHPian

A very nice choice of cars there, wonderful you sure like driving your cars. For your Chevy Impala Pandit Motors would be a good choice, I remember they restored an Impala in Orange lately.

BTW just curious what kind of an engineer are you ?
Do you also take the engineering of the car into account while buying a car ? If yes, why don't you sure how you share your experiences about how you made your car purchase decisions on the basis of the merits of their engineering ( like the inline six engine in your 325i ). It would surely help other BHPians to know these cars a little better. Looking forward to seeing more of you on the forums.

Last edited by revvedup : 17th June 2008 at 02:56.
Old 17th June 2008, 13:14   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A 325i and a Cedia, you sure love 'em handlers, dont you! Welcome to the community, Abhimanyu. Look up Autopsyches number from our tuner directory; his paint jobs are superb.

Are you setting up the hotel business purely out of passion? Somehow, I know a lot of people who dream about owning their own little restaurant.

Do take a quick detour to our board rules section and familiarise yourself with our forum policies too. See you around the forums!
Old 17th June 2008, 21:47   #4
BHPian

Hey man - if the conditions are right , Autopsyche could be your new best friend.
Old 24th June 2008, 15:43   #5

Pandit doesn't let you see your car until its complete (i.e. they don't let you snoop around the work shop). That doesnt work for me.
As for Autopsyche, Arush did turn up and looked at the cars (There's more than the Impala), but hasn't replied with his opinion or answered my phone call for the same

So, here I am, monsoon approaching, car not painted.
Old 24th June 2008, 22:00   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyurana View Post
Pandit doesn't let you see your car until its complete (i.e. they don't let you snoop around the work shop). That doesnt work for me.
Says who? Have you had a chat with them or visited their workshop? I'm saying this because I'm an old customer of theirs & visit their workshop often & my experience has been contrary to yours.
Old 24th June 2008, 23:05   #7
BHPian

It's only a matter of time

Hey AR

Although, I haven't met Arush yet, I've heard nothing but good things about him, especially his paint job so, flatter him a bit and you should set sail. Having said that, you've come to the right place. Scout around and you would be amazed to the extent of knowledge that exists. If you still don't find what you're looking for, PM me and i'll buy you a cheers:

Cheers!
M2S
Old 25th June 2008, 13:50   #8
BHPian

Welcome Abhimanyu
Enjoy your stay here, You could be another asset to the tech section
Closed Thread

Most Viewed