Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2008, 03:59   #1
BHPian

Desperate help needed

Hey Bhpians ,

My name is Ryan Lobo , i am currently doing an MBA in marketing - very intrested in joining the auto sector ,have been a member for almost 2 years now , I visit the site very often to get more and more educated, these amazing machines you all drive

Own an esteem(silver) 2000 model VXI stock.personal car(after a lot of convincing) and a black karizma 2003.Have had a few accidents on bike and in car , turtled the car once in 2005 on the day of my exam , bad experience, the cars perfect after it was repaired 80k damage "thank you dad", barely done 25,000 till now.not one scatch on the car , paint still looks new.and its fast the engine hasn't been opened up yet . but once i am done wit this course.. i have to get someting done wit the car. For me pick up excites me more than top end.thats about me .( wish i could make it more intersting )

I am desperate for information , I am currently doing a project on the Swift dezire,i have to carry out a research on the car, the only way i can do is by speaking with people who own the car , or have booked or cancelled bookings.and i have to speak to people most important weather on phone or person, i am ready to travel anytime any place to speak to people.

My target is 100 people for mumbai as communicated to me by seniors.Up till now i have manged 22cars/people in 7 days , it was real difficult, i had to follow swift dzire owners on bike in heavy rains in order to stop them to have a few words with them, "at this one point i followed a guy from bandra to andheri (fame). and finally i got caught by cops" . for the past week i have just been following dezire's around mumbai in the rain , i am going crazy , i can spot one from a km now.i wait on carter's for atleast 3 hours daily to spot a dzire but have just got 5 cars from there

Members from Mumbai please please help me with somedetails as this is the last option left for me , even dealers wont help , even agents in the RTO will not give information even after i offered to pay them

Bhpian's i need your help desperately i will be very very grateful, "my career depends on this ".thank you ,cheers!! contact me on ryanlobo1@gmail.com /ryan_wheelz@rediffmail.com ph-9970291725
Old 19th June 2008, 08:47   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Uhh... welcome to Team-BHP?

I hope you get what you want.
Old 20th June 2008, 23:21   #3
BHPian

Thanks for making feel welcomed !! Sam kapasi.
Old 20th June 2008, 23:31   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi Ryan,

Walk around some big car parks/shopping mals etc during weekend and spot the owners and the car. But dont land up looking like a car thief or something Unique challenging assignment you have taken up, enjoy your stay and welcome.

cheers,
Jaggu
Old 21st June 2008, 01:04   #5

ryan, This is a very normal project in BMM too. I am sure you can fake a few entries. We do that all the time. I am sure that your professor is not oing to call every one of those 100 people you inteview.

Anywyas..Welcome to Team Bhp. PM me if you need help!!

@SAM, Bechara newbie hai yar!!
Old 21st June 2008, 02:57   #6
BHPian

Thanks for the advice guys , have tried all that , even faking a few .
but how much can one fake . il run outta ideas.

i was thinking of posting the survey on the threat , do you all think that may help..?Let every one fill it and give me their views , and send it to my email ryanlobo1@gmail.com

what do you guys think...?
Old 21st June 2008, 05:57   #7
TOR
BHPian

Well Ryan guess can get help from this thread.This is basically maintained by people who have booked/canceled the dzire only that all may not be from Mumbai.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-delivery.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks