Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2008, 21:40   #1
BANNED

Hello Everyone!

Although I have posted several posts and have since been made a TeamBHpian, yet I have not formally intrioduced myself. Sorry about that.

So, here I am. From the city of Visakhapatnam ( Vizag, for short ) in the state of Andhra Pradesh. I own a Daewoo Cielo, a Lancer Diesel, a Yamaha RD 350 and a Honda Activa. Planning to undertake some minor mods on Lancer. After which I 'll post pix of all three vehicles, except Activa ( which I'm sure doesn't command much interest ).
Old 24th June 2008, 12:53   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey pgsagar,

Better late than never i guess!

...and since you aren't a newbie i guess you can use the BHP Garage to host these pictures.

cya around,
R
Old 24th June 2008, 18:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

nice place Vizag. I like the beaches although they are a bit risky as i have heard. All vehichles command interest here. Please post a pic of the activa too.
Old 24th June 2008, 18:15   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hello Sagar,
Good to see a fellow vizagite here on the forum. We used to live near Waltair Uplands anyways welcome to the forum and do share your experiences right from vehicle mods,travel etc.
Old 25th June 2008, 23:52   #5
BANNED

Thanx a ton Rehan, Kutlee and Mavrick for those nice words. Will sure post pics. Am happy to know you guys do know what Vizag is. It is very little known place and I struggle to tell people it's not a bird it's not a fish but it's the name of a city, or may I say a big town. Mavrick, Waltair Uplands is a one of the best residential neighbourhoods of Vizag to live in. Did you move out of here permanently?
Old 26th June 2008, 11:44   #6
Senior - BHPian

hi sagar,
better late than never.

I tried contacting you last year, when I was in Vizag to have a mini meet, but I could not get in touch with you. I guess you were inactive back then.

raj.
Old 26th June 2008, 12:44   #7
Senior - BHPian

well belated welcome to you pgsagar, well stick along and you will have many more surprises waiting for you in this forum.

kudos mate now chow.
Old 26th June 2008, 13:02   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice to see your introduction. i have a particular soft corner for Vizag as i visited it several times for several reasons. One of the fondest memories were when i attended 3 times annual camp in Vizag when i was in N.C.C ( Navy) and where i participated in boat pulling competition and won a gold medal too.

Welcome onboard and hope to see you active around here.
Old 28th June 2008, 00:03   #9
BANNED

Hi, kkr, Rider and Mobike. Thanx pals. Nice to hear about your association with Vizag. Yes, kkr I was occupied with other things on personal front last year whereby I did not log in for a long time. Next time you come acalling, we can meet. Thanx once again guys.
Old 28th June 2008, 11:28   #10
BHPian

Welcome back officially pgsagar.
Hmmnn, you own the original white elephant the Cielo. How is it holding up?
Old 28th June 2008, 22:53   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayatarizona View Post
Welcome back officially pgsagar.
Hmmnn, you own the original white elephant the Cielo. How is it holding up?

Thanx Sanjay. White Elephant? Yes, not one but two. Cielo and Yamaha RD 350. Both guzzle fuel but both go like missiles. Yes, Cielo is holding up excellent. Damn thing never breaks down. In 4 years, I had only one break down. Timing belt snapped. Two hours and 1200 rupees later I was on my way again.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks