Team-BHP - A Trucking Enthusiast !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   A Trucking Enthusiast ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/41948-trucking-enthusiast.html)

Hi Every one,

This is Imran logging into TeamBHP. Really looking forward to be an active member here.

Well, I am an MBA in Marketing and orignally from Lonavla. I work in Hyderabad and am into marketing and sales of Premium high performance trucks.

Looking forward to take trucking enthusiasm to a new level!

great. welcome to T-BHP. for a moment I thought that your handle is 'Shaktiman'. would have gone well with your enthusiasm for trucks.

Enjoy your stay here buddy.

Very interesting. Pics please?

The like of American [..] trucks, MAN, Volvo and the like?

Hey Imran, welcome to team BHP, hope you have an enjoyable stay here! For a moment, I thought we had another Safari enthusiast on boardlol:

(Some of us Safari owners refer to our rides as "trucks":D)

i thought MAN and Volvo are bothe european..! :)

Hey welcome to Tbhp, I do not get the high performance truck part of your job.... you into marketing of commercial vehicle for roads or mines?

Welcome abaord Imran.

regards,
Imran

hi imran
welcome to team-bhp and also to hyderabad.

BTW, what kind of trucks are you interested in??? your profile shows your car as Indica V2. I guess this is a diesel. (i personally refer our indica dls as a truck;))

Looking forward to meet up a truck enthusiast. If possible join us for the 6th july Monsoon Drive.

raj.

welcome aboard, do enjoy your stay here and tell us about these performance trucks, the brands and the technical side of them.

if you can just join us team bhpians this sunday for the drive, check out the team bhp meet section in the shifting gears section!

Welcome aboard. Even i didn't understand what kind of performance trucks are available for sale in India? Are you referring to something like an F-150 or a Dodge Ram?

And, oh yeah, join us for the team bhp monsoon drive on July 6th !!!!!

Well...I am into marketing of Heavy trucks (280 hp +) used for carrying over dimensional cargo and also the tipper variants used in mines etc.

Will start posting pics soon!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys..I was talkin about trucks, rigs if u may.

Hi Guys,

Here are the First Set of Pics rolling! This is my first post so trying to get a hang of it.

Let me know what you think of them, would be glad to answer queries if any.

Happy Trucking!

Nice pics and welcome to T-BHP. I am a big fan of trucks too.

Can you tell me something about the first pic: The weird body roll on the trailer?

Use the 'Search' function in the 'Indian Car Scene', you'll find various threads on trucks and buses, popular being the 'Commercial Vehicle Thread'.

welcome shaikhmimran, this seem to be a first(trucking enthusiast)!
i too like trucks, big ones.
nice pics., so, you are dealing in man trucks? great company must say!

Hi Salil,

Well, even i was curious like hell about the first pic, I understand that its used to study the stability of the tractor and the semi trailer.

The extra wheels prevents the vehicle from actually tipping over but at the same time gives a very realistic idea of the "tipping point" at various speeds and turns