Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2008, 18:30   #1
BHPian

Hello to everyone

Hi fellow BHPians,

This is Tahzeeb from Bangalore. My hobbies are travelling, travelling and more travelling and that too in my own car...I just love to drive...Have done almost all the major highways and tourist destinations in South India.
Planning to go on a landmark trip on the 9th of August which will cover places up north like Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, Lonavala, Khandala, Goa etc.
Old 7th July 2008, 19:33   #2
BANNED

Welcome taz, great hobby you have! I too love travelling & driving long distances. Do share your experiences. Which cars do you own?
Old 11th July 2008, 17:35   #3
BHPian

Hey Bhp1,

I own a Swift VDI...bought it in April ...but already done 8K...Owned a rundown Matiz earlier...but still managed to get around places...Also own a Bajaj Pulsar which has done abt 45K mostly on highways...Took my new Baby a.k.a Swift to Munnar...wow...I am in love with her now...then Ooty,Mangalore,Jog...the list goes on...leaving for Mangalore again over the weekend..
Old 11th July 2008, 19:51   #4
BANNED

Hi taz, swift diesel is m fav. too. Share more about it. How does it drive, ride quality , mileage , comfort, etc.
Is it comfortable on long drives aswell?
Old 14th July 2008, 12:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome board Taz. Happy to hear your interests, keep sharing more and more.
Request you to go through the Forum Rules and guidelines from moderators so that you'll get acquainted soon with TBHP. All the best
Old 17th July 2008, 15:18   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp1 View Post
Hi taz, swift diesel is m fav. too. Share more about it. How does it drive, ride quality , mileage , comfort, etc.
Is it comfortable on long drives aswell?
Hey..nice to know that u like swift diesel too...it is an absolute pleasure on the highway...i've changed from stock tyres to michelin MXV8 195/60 R15...the grip and handling of the car is fabulous now...i could easily do 160 on expressways and it also takes curves at 100+ without a sweat...mileage is pretty neat too...15 kmpl in the city and 18+ on the highway...driver comfort is top-class...however, friends complained of tiredness due to three sitting at the back...more owing to the fact that I have extra long legs and my seat is pushed quite far back compared to a normal driving position and also the fatigue of having done 600+ kms on a stretch...overall a fantastic car and I dare say the best hatchback that money can buy in India atleast...
Old 17th July 2008, 22:14   #7
Team-BHP Support

welcome

Welcome to Team-BHP, Taz-On-The-Road.

Please take time to go through our posting rules here -> Team-BHP Rules - Please read before posting - especially point 12.

Enjoy!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks