BHPian

welkome aboard
njoy ur stay !!!
Old 2nd March 2005, 14:45   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivangi
woooooooooo guys.......

thanks for the warm welcome... tis good to know yu guys.... well as for me... am all of 21 residin in mumbai..... doin my Bachelors in Management Studies.... other than just enjoyin life.... i love freekin out wid frens... play pool... and bowlin....well what else u wanna know about me .... ASK AND THOU SHALL RECEIVE .......

anyways.... let the show go on....

shivangi.....
i think i speak for all guys on team bhp shivangi.. pics pics pics pics pics pics
Old 2nd March 2005, 18:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse
i think i speak for all guys on team bhp shivangi.. pics pics pics pics pics pics

well as for pics..... i guess u guys will have to wait for some time.... till then....be happy with the (car and bike) ones on the site......

seeya

shivangi...
Old 2nd March 2005, 18:45   #34
Awaiting Email Confirmation

shivangi,hows it goin its great to know that women like yourself are becoming a part of an elite group of motorheads....so welcome aboard hope to see u at some of our \team bhp meets.
Old 2nd March 2005, 19:37   #35
BHPian

Quote:
well as for pics..... i guess u guys will have to wait for some time.... till then....be happy with the (car and bike) ones on the site......

seeya

shivangi...
Will be waiting.... which car do you drive? Women getting into cars is a real cool thing i must say.
Old 2nd March 2005, 19:44   #36

hey... well i guess u didnt read the messages i posted b4... i know drivin and have full confidence... the problem is my parents dont... so at the moment i aint allowed to touch da car..... but when i do... will let yu know....

seeya

shivangi....
Old 2nd March 2005, 20:23   #37
BHPian

Hmmm...hey shivangi....guess me a little late in this race..but nevertheless....i shall do my bit too....girls...on this ..rather any forum evoke great response...for all those (which includes me too)starved for cars and bikes.....girls including you provide the most apt change...Im positive you'll enjoy your stay here...especially starting with the overwhelming response/attention you've recieved in your introduction itself!!!...what say???
Old 2nd March 2005, 20:28   #38

hey Dude...

thanks buddy....and as for the change....emmmm.... lets see.....well do keep in touch ....

shivangi....
Old 2nd March 2005, 20:39   #39
BHPian

Well shivangi(very nice name) i think you have such a great response and i guess you have given competition to a thread which would show a new supercar or something.. I wonder what us team - bhp guys do.. read about a new supercar first or read a intro given by a chic on a car forum

Z
Old 2nd March 2005, 20:46   #40
BHPian

Quote:
hey... well i guess u didnt read the messages i posted b4... i know drivin and have full confidence... the problem is my parents dont... so at the moment i aint allowed to touch da car..... but when i do... will let yu know....

seeya

shivangi....
Yes but WHICH CAR???????????????????????????????????
Old 2nd March 2005, 20:58   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

doin my Bachelors in Management Studies....
Hey im into the same course...which college you doing it from?

And yeah it may be a bit late...but welcome to teambhp.

Drifter
Old 2nd March 2005, 21:03   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse
Well shivangi(very nice name) i think you have such a great response and i guess you have given competition to a thread which would show a new supercar or something.. I wonder what us team - bhp guys do.. read about a new supercar first or read a intro given by a chic on a car forum

Z

Well ill like to say just one thing..... guys will be guys...and im sure we like u for the way u are.....as for the competition to the thread which shows a new supercar.... i guess..... u talkin about the lamborghini murcielago been seen here..well that thread had been posted just today.... sooo.. has been viewed less number of times.... thats the only logic i can see.....

Shivangi....
Old 2nd March 2005, 21:34   #43
BHPian

well good to hear that u have been getting time to read other topics as the replies in this topic just keep on rising. anywayz, welcome to the gang, enjoy ur stay. & btw, u mentioned u dont drive but which car do u own? any pics of ur ride?
Old 2nd March 2005, 21:39   #44

well..

Have a Fiat Uno... and a Marvel bike.... both of which only my bro drives.... Wud Love To Buy A Honda City though.... very soon......
Old 2nd March 2005, 21:51   #45
BHPian

thats good, all the best & enjoy the forums. Honda City is a cool option. one of my 'she' client drives a V-tec & i know how a lady feels while driving it
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks