Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2005, 15:51   #16
BHPian

Hey dragster, is it the astra with 2 black lines going from the middle?? Sounds awesome and has freakin good pickup...

I was with my frien on the pulsar and once noticed it as u overtook us on the bypass from edapally from to vytilla.. Am i right.. Hey what do u do?? I'm at NeST, Kalamassery..
Old 9th March 2005, 00:31   #17

hi vansity...........

you are rite about my car with the racin stripes on..........the exhaust system i had in my car is flowmaster.....man it sounds great nd i used to get very good response from the engine...i had sold the car in december...i got a good price 2.5lakhs..i had removed the music system and the spoiler before sellin it and i got such a good price so i decided to sell it...man the car waz really awesome..my friends had come frm trivandrum to see the merc c-class launch in cochin at taj residency...so one of them had a skoda 1.9tdi..he was like his skoda was faster than my opel..finally we decided to have a drag race in the stretch in front of marine drive till the high court and back to the end of the road thats till bth hotel nd back to taj residency...the time was around 11:30 in the nite...man it was rockin..my friend was so damn shocked with the opels power that after the first drag we switched our car and had one more blast...i got all the work done for my car in magnum motors near le meridian...i stay in edappally near the s.b.t.bank....i used to often go through the edappaly vytilla by-bass because i like to power the car all the time...i used to get a milage of 5km...the car is sold to cochin fashion jewellers....i used to lose count of the no.of times the speedo swept past the 150kmph mark when i used to go to coimbatore....i really miss the car...but i had decided to sell it because the engine started givin me lot of trouble
and the car had run more than 1lakh km....the brakes i had were the stock brakes.it was very risky to drive fast because the brakes were stock ones..i always had to down shift while drivin fast to slow down otherwise the car will not stop..as a result of this the gearbox had also started givin me lot of problems...

man the car was awesome.....there was a documentry about the car on indiavision in there prog called first gear....it had comes many times on this channel............
Old 9th March 2005, 00:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome Pratyaksh...welcome to land where people drink gasoline before hitting bed!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Hey man,

Welcome aboard!
Bareilly is an awesome place to live man...so close to all the jungles around! Had driven through there some time ago.... isnt there a lot of free growing marijuana in that area? lol

cya
R
Did I smell something sweet for the first time in this forum????
Old 11th March 2005, 12:38   #19
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hey guys this is scarlet and i am new here
scarlet cause me a ferrari fan

i am a great soccer fan and a go crazy when i see big fast bikes rip
plan to buy a YAM R1 2005 in august
need some help o that toooooooooooo

but need help on the night drags that happen i banglaore

pls someone tell me if there is going to be one tomoro night and where

whats up with teh supra guy where has he dissapeared
Old 11th March 2005, 13:39   #20
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome fellow Ferrari-nut

Quote:

i am a great soccer fan and a go crazy when i see big fast bikes rip
plan to buy a YAM R1 2005 in august
need some help o that toooooooooooo
I think that Team-BHP moderator "Rtech" is your new best friend. LOL

GTO
Old 11th March 2005, 14:13   #21
BHPian

@Dragster,
Never seen that car for long.. Has the exteriors been changed??
I stay at a PG accom at Kalamassery, close to our office..
Would surely meet up when u come down in june..

C ya...
Old 13th March 2005, 12:46   #22

the exteriors has been changed...............quite alot of work has been done..i will show u all the piks nd the vedios...
Old 13th March 2005, 18:15   #23
Team-BHP Support

now i know how the hell did our ex-member have 300 posts in so little time , he welcomed pratyaksh more than once , lolz

manson .
Old 13th March 2005, 19:31   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Hey welcome Pratyaksh...welcome to land where people drink gasoline before hitting bed!!!!

Did I smell something sweet for the first time in this forum????

it smells/tastes sweet?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks