Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2008, 22:47   #1

Hi... Just got starter!!

Hi All,

Im Anurag Gupta from Vadodara. Im an Electronic Engineer in Industrial Automation field. Earlier I have worked in ABB and now I have my own company since last 2 years. I represent a Swedish company Emotron AB in India for Variable Frequency Drive and Soft Starters.

My interest in Team-BHP started after my friend Gaurav told me about it. Lately I have been reading a lot before and after I buyed my new Swift LDi. I will give all credit to TBHP for the decisions I took for my Swift. Ill post details of ICE installed in the ICE section. Earlier I had Maruti 800 and I should say difference between my earlier car and now is like "Aasman Zameen ka Farak".

I have interest in latest development in Indian and Global car scene. I try to keep up with latest developments in India. Im fan of Formula1 too and a big fan of Kimi Raikenon, although I think lately kimi is not performing upto mark.

I look forward to know you all and share my thoughts about things.

Regards,
Anurag
Old 5th August 2008, 02:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum dude
Enjoy your stay
hope to see your car's pictures and some details about your experience with the car

Do get known with the rules around here.
Cheers!
Old 5th August 2008, 09:12   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP!!

Great to see more members from vadodara.

Do post pictures and details about your car(s),

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anurag_Gupta View Post
Hi All,

Im Anurag Gupta from Vadodara. Im an Electronic Engineer in Industrial Automation field. Earlier I have worked in ABB and now I have my own company since last 2 years. I represent a Swedish company Emotron AB in India for Variable Frequency Drive and Soft Starters.

My interest in Team-BHP started after my friend Gaurav told me about it. Lately I have been reading a lot before and after I buyed my new Swift LDi. I will give all credit to TBHP for the decisions I took for my Swift. Ill post details of ICE installed in the ICE section. Earlier I had Maruti 800 and I should say difference between my earlier car and now is like "Aasman Zameen ka Farak".

I have interest in latest development in Indian and Global car scene. I try to keep up with latest developments in India. Im fan of Formula1 too and a big fan of Kimi Raikenon, although I think lately kimi is not performing upto mark.

I look forward to know you all and share my thoughts about things.

Regards,
Anurag
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks