Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2008, 00:48   #1

Hi BHPians

Hi all of you BHPians, I am Massey, was once a part of `The Milestone` a Mahindra & Mahindra dealership in Parel, left off quiet a while it`s been years now. It`s good to hear you guys have started this and i m really enjoying the read. Did do a research too on the kind of trips you guys plan. And since i always wanted to be a part of it i had recently tagged along with a couple of guys from YHAI (Youth Hostels Association of India) and we had gone over to Igatpuri not very from Mumbai i sure you all must be knowing. Quite an experience as i drove through dense clouds that came down on the ghats and visibility was zero. But happy i did make it and would to plan trips like these off and on. Thanks again foer making me a part of this Awesome Team, You Guys Rock.
Old 21st August 2008, 13:37   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Massey! My Classic has been visiting the Milestone since the place opened up; in fact, I was also present at the workshop inauguration. Ferdi & Yorik have been attending to my Jeep and they recently swapped a brand new 2.5 diesel in her. I have been noticing a lot of positive changes at Milestone over the last three years.

Good to have you with us. Please take a quick look at the board rules section to fully understand our forum policies.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks