Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2008, 06:16   #1

hello every one.

this is my first thread and my introduction.

my name is Dayaram, i am an entrepreneur from tirupathi (Andhra Pradesh). i very new to internet and computers in the first place, i really belong to the golden period of automobiles in India, and still drive a ambassador mark #3 and a mm540.

i am here to learn on the new age cars as finally decided to own one, after being a guest here for two months now, i think i love this place for it offers all the knowledge and experiences of fellow members and i look forward to make new friends too.

regards,
dayaraamm.
Old 26th August 2008, 10:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Dayaraamm, Welcome to team-bhp

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Do go through the rules of the forum and tell us more about your car.
Cheers
Old 26th August 2008, 17:52   #3
Senior - BHPian

hmm, so i see some one from tirupathi finally, that place is pretty close to srikalahasthi, i am sure you know of the temple and have visited this temple town too, that happens to be my native place, well, welcome aboard and lets meet up the next time i am there.

a mark 3 ambassador and mm540 seem really nice. i would like to see them in person after all these years again and hope fully drive it too.

and since you are in tirupathi, do try and meet the chennai guys, after all you know chennai is like 100kms away from there.

a warm welcome to you and enjoy your stay, i hope you find all the answers you need regarding cars and more.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks