Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2008, 13:21   #1
BHPian

Introduction time....

Hi,
Feels like an interview…

I live in a small town in Himachal.
M/32.

Working as well as studying… Last year decided to do Law, 2 years to go. (Only difference, in college after exams there was partying now there’s just pending piled up work.)

Work- I finally settled on what I enjoy most, I grow things which we all need… Agro forestry for air, Plants for food…( Me growing them is for whole lot of other reasons). So basically am a wannabe Agriculturist. Trying to learn everyday.

Am an amateur photographer.

Am lucky to be still able to take out time to play sports…

Finally Music… it’s been a passion from day one..
I do travel/drive a lot which means - I need my music - which means I need stuff to play it on…
Have always tried getting the best equipment I could afford with tiny budgets… It’s all about STRETCHING.

Did my first car install when I was in college, way back in 1995… Clarion boxed speakers blaring into the drivers/co-drivers ears with a JVC cassette player in a Red Open Mahindra 340.

Since then blaupunkt odx 694s in kick panels of a bolero TOUGH! Great sound.
Focals 3 way comps in reconstructed door panels of Scorpio..
Blown a number of expensive speakers and amps in the quest to learn (expensive hobby).

Must confess it helps to have relatives and friends traveling frequently to the US…
I wish pricing in India was not so high… it would save me a whole lot trouble..
(That’s where EBay comes in….)

Since 2000 have been an avid member of Car Audio forums like Sound domain, Richard Clark etc.. Made a lot of friends there.. Hoping to do the same here.

One more thing, am very-very impressed with this site… Great job. Its rates up there in my books. Hope I can take out time and visit it often and help people like I was helped…

Buying a Captiva looking forward to cut expensive doors for a change…

Anyway
As Alanis puts it- “Enough about me, let's talk about you for a minute. Enough about you, let's talk about life for a while.”

aj

Post EDITED deleted since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags. Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post. Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Thanking You for your anticipated co-operation

The Team-BHP Support Staff

Last edited by Jaggu : 13th September 2008 at 14:31. Reason: Font tags
Old 14th September 2008, 14:23   #2
BHPian

Thanx for ur detailed intro.
Hope to watch ur expert comments.
Old 15th September 2008, 11:33   #3
BHPian

hehehe,

not an expert dude... just a guy who's learnt a bit over 14 years of screwing up stuff...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks