Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2008, 22:56   #1
BHPian

New bee

Hi Team,

This is my first thread , at last i am getting introduced my self.i think i have joined TeamBHP almost 2 years back.
For these years i have seen the growth of this site and its reach its phenomenal.since i am poor at typing,i havent posted any replies/ written any threads.Though i used to follow many threads,i restrained my self from replying are writing one, when i started writing this july i used some SMS slang and the thread got deleted and i received an infraction mail from the moderators for the same.
hoping to remove that tag from now.
Thanks,
Old 29th September 2008, 13:38   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A belated welcome, but a warm one nevertheless. A lot has transpired in the last two years (you betcha!!)....but we are already looking forward to the next. Did you buy your Swift diesel based on our LTR reports?
Old 30th September 2008, 12:38   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal View Post
Hi Team,

This is my first thread , at last i am getting introduced my self.i think i have joined TeamBHP almost 2 years back.
For these years i have seen the growth of this site and its reach its phenomenal.since i am poor at typing,i havent posted any replies/ written any threads.Though i used to follow many threads,i restrained my self from replying are writing one, when i started writing this july i used some SMS slang and the thread got deleted and i received an infraction mail from the moderators for the same
hoping to remove that tag from now.
Thanks,
Hey pal, how could you resist your self for 2 long years?? any how welcome to the team. Hope to see many posts and threads from you.
Old 30th September 2008, 21:47   #4
BHPian

Thanks GTO for your warm wishes...
regarding my Swift Dzire ZDI-booking, i got irritated with my dealer as the only answer i got from him every time was that he is yet to receive a ZDI Silver(but i saw one Silver ZDI in my city),so i changed my booking to a Swift VDI(Black) which he promised to deliver by next week.Yet to ascertain what answer i will get next week.i have to just wait and see.

Thanks for your wishes Srikant. yes i am starting lately but "better late than never"
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks