Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2008, 13:07   #1
BHPian

1 more to your crew..

Hey all..this is 1 more to your crew..im a 19 year old guy..live in Hyderabad.. im doing my graduation.. i drive a swift petrol..the other cars that i have(rather my dad lol),are a civic,verna and a zen..
The swift is my private car..i basicaly like the idea of upgrading a car,let it be the engine or the wheels or the interiors..'an upgrade is always welcome'.. i havent done much to my swift as if now,have big plans for the future..iv just done the basics,like i have a nice set of 17 inch alloys wheels on it,which are metalic silver in color(match my cars color) with 205/40/r17 hankook hr2 tyres(wil be changing my tyres soon though),have an amazing music system installed in it,i have JBL component speakers,JBL 1000watts subwoofer,JBL 6 way amp,with JBL wiring,and a pioneer cd player with the USB input..so thats alot of bass and treble for my ears.. i also have a autogauge rpm meter with shift light installed,and a sportssteering installed on it.. the zen that we have is done wit the Stage1 Engine Upgrades..my brothers 'to go' car it is,as it does 0-100 in like No time..
so its time to make my swift Fast,so i wil be seeking advice from all of u guys..so il cu guys arround.. till then Drive Fast ,but Drive Safe!..
Old 11th October 2008, 17:41   #2
BHPian

Hey, Welcome to Team-BHP, glad you decided to join the crew!
Make sure you make a post about your car and mods in the Modification sub-forum. As always, go through the announcement section before you really start posting
Enjoy your stay here,
Keep Revving~
Old 11th October 2008, 17:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey man,
Welcome to the petrolhead community
Enjoy your stay around here.
Waiting to see the pics of all those mods you have got and more info on what you are about to go for.
Cheers!
Old 16th October 2008, 20:44   #4
BHPian

dude,abhinav,how do i upload pics of my car? cant figure that out..if u could help me. it be great..

oh and also..i got a set of brand new tyres for my swift.. bridgestone MY-01 sports tourer tyres,215/45/r17..

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th October 2008 at 13:23. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 17th October 2008, 13:24   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
...how do i upload pics of my car? cant figure that out..if u could help me. it be great.....
Please take a look through this section.

Announcements - Team-BHP

cya
R
Old 17th October 2008, 14:12   #6
BHPian

welcome to the community
keep us posted with the mods on your swift
would love to have mine going faster
Old 17th October 2008, 15:50   #7
BHPian

old pic

Note from Team-BHP Support : Please avoid typing..like...........this............Thanks..... ...

hey guys..this is my swift..with 17 inch rims..although those are not the tyres i have anymore, those are 205/40/r17 hankook ventus hr2 tyres.. i have changed them to bridgestone tyres just two days ago ,215/45 i have got now

the zen has 14 inch rims, 195/45/r14 hankook ventus tyres..

hope u guys like my car..
Attached Thumbnails
1 more to your crew..-e.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 18th October 2008 at 15:58.
Old 17th October 2008, 18:02   #8
BHPian

Quote:
hey guys..this is my swift..with 17 inch rims..although those are not the tyres i have anymore, those are 205/40/r17 hankook ventus hr2 tyres.. i have changed them to bridgestone tyres just two days ago ,215/45 i have got now

the zen has 14 inch rims, 195/45/r14 hankook ventus tyres..

hope u guys like my car..

but the ride quality with such low profile tires really sucks
i had 195/60/14
now after 35k have put in 195/70/14
the difference is heavenly
have u raised ur car
Old 18th October 2008, 02:05   #9
BHPian

you have 70 profile tyres with 14inch rims on a Zen? wow i didnt know that was even possible. how many inches did u increase the height?
no i havent raised my zen. never felt the need to.

dude the zen is not our everyday car, so it doesnt really matter. it looks neat,better than the other zens we have in the city with 13 inch rims with fat tyres. it stands out.

as for the swift,yeah that's my everyday car, and back then i had made a mistake of buying 40 profile tyres, the comfort level was zero. now i have changed them to 45 profile tyres. they are decent enough. cant ask for more profile as i want to stick with my 17inch rims. cant go more than 45 profile tyres with 17 inch rims as they would touch the wheel arch and stuff..
Old 18th October 2008, 12:57   #10
BHPian

Quote:
you have 70 profile tyres with 14inch rims on a Zen? wow i didnt know that was even possible. how many inches did u increase the height?
no i havent raised my zen. never felt the need to.

dude the zen is not our everyday car, so it doesnt really matter. it looks neat,better than the other zens we have in the city with 13 inch rims with fat tyres. it stands out.

as for the swift,yeah that's my everyday car, and back then i had made a mistake of buying 40 profile tyres, the comfort level was zero. now i have changed them to 45 profile tyres. they are decent enough. cant ask for more profile as i want to stick with my 17inch rims. cant go more than 45 profile tyres with 17 inch rims as they would touch the wheel arch and stuff..
i have those on my swift
yhey would never fit on a zen
Old 18th October 2008, 20:05   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyedoc View Post
i have those on my swift
yhey would never fit on a zen
lol yup you had me thinking over there.. you had not mentioned swift before so i thought u were talking about zen as u said 14 inch rims.. anyways nice one..
Old 19th October 2008, 14:29   #12
BHPian

Hey @suped99, Welcome on-board dude.
Enjoy your stay here.
Waiting to see the mods you have got and you are about to go for.
Old 20th October 2008, 14:20   #13
BHPian

hey thanks alot mezereo.. yeah would love to show you the mods,but i cant have a garage of my own here as yet..so have to wait..
Old 20th October 2008, 17:04   #14
Senior - BHPian

welcome to teambhp suped! also welcome to hyderabad bhp club.

mezereo meant to see your car in real!!! we can meet during the regular meets!!!
Old 21st October 2008, 19:46   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
welcome to teambhp suped! also welcome to hyderabad bhp club.

mezereo meant to see your car in real!!! we can meet during the regular meets!!!
hey thanks alot buddy.. o isit, you should probably keep me updated with the events then! would love to join you guys sometime..i dint know we had a club here too..what do you guys usually do when you meet up??
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks