Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2008, 06:36   #1
BHPian

Hello, me too a honda fan!

Hello all,
My name is Sanjay (from namma bengaluru) and an ardent H O N D A aficionado, I am indeed proud to be with Team-BHP. This is a marvelous website for an auto enthusiast and my honest appreciation to the team for keeping the website/ medium the way it is supposed to be.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer originally from Coimbatore, now working in Bangalore. I own a HH Karizma and a Zen.
I guess this is enough for the first post now, shall keep contributing. Drive safe, wear your seatbelts and enjoy life.

Bye for now.
Sanjay Kumar
Old 12th October 2008, 20:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi honda.sanjay,

Welcome aboard.
I have split your intro into its own thread!

cya around,
R
Old 12th October 2008, 22:15   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda.sanjay View Post
Hello all,
My name is Sanjay (from namma bengaluru) and an ardent H O N D A aficionado, I am indeed proud to be with Team-BHP. This is a marvelous website for an auto enthusiast and my honest appreciation to the team for keeping the website/ medium the way it is supposed to be.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer originally from Coimbatore, now working in Bangalore. I own a HH Karizma and a Zen.
I guess this is enough for the first post now, shall keep contributing. Drive safe, wear your seatbelts and enjoy life.

Bye for now.
Sanjay Kumar
Hey HondaSanjay, here is to you from another Honda fan. chill on TBHP there are many of us here
Read tru the announcements section, the moderation is high (whether you are part of Honda , Suzuki or Hyundai ) lol
Enjoy your stay.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks