Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2008, 02:40   #1

Hello from the new kid on the block

Greetings fellow bhpians, a big hello from chennai!
Am a 22 year old chartered accountancy student who is just getting his training wheels off. Recently started driving seriously(fast but safe) and can't wait for a track day!
Heard of this forum from a friend in the US(we're pretty popular there too) when asking him where to contact reliable people to modify my car.
Used to drive a first gen Santro and an Accent GLE which have since been replaced by a first gen i10 and a 2005 City.
Am planning on getting myself a Honda S2000 and a Subaru Impreza over the next 2 years.
Old 21st October 2008, 13:17   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A hello to you too. Welcome to the team, Newkyd. Great idea to practice on the track....quite nothing like understanding the limits of a car within a controlled environment.

Quote:
Am planning on getting myself a Honda S2000 and a Subaru Impreza over the next 2 years.
Or the EVO X? Apparently, HM is to launch it in the near future. Expect the price to be on the higher side as it will be a (clean) official import with a factory backed warranty.

Do take a quick pitstop by the board rules section too. Hope to bump into you at some interesting threads.
Old 21st October 2008, 14:15   #3
evo
BHPian

Honda S2000, good for you!
Welcome!
Old 21st October 2008, 21:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Or the EVO X? Apparently, HM is to launch it in the near future. Expect the price to be on the higher side as it will be a (clean) official import with a factory backed warranty.
I agree based on recent releases that lan evos are showing up the imprezas but i've always been a sucker for a blue scooby with gold rims ! Also, am trying for the two door model from '99 as its slightly smaller and so, more practical for city use.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks