Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2008, 14:48   #1
BHPian

Hi All..

HI everyone, Jayakumar here.. more or less known as "Jk". but guess der r quite a few Jk's already in here..
Have been a silent but upbeat fan of Team-BHP for a while now. More like an addication my fellow colleagues are to be asked..
Though i dont own a four wheel yet, drives a WagonR nd an Alto when back at home.
Also, to mention just loved the ICE section here. The forum was my bible when i upgraded d WagonR's exisiting poor ICE to a respectable but low JBL nd Pioneer setup. All thanks to Team-BHP.
Thanks one and all. Let the spirit go on.!!! cheers:
Old 23rd October 2008, 15:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp jayakumarkp

Please go through our Board rules in Announcements section.

We are very particular about our rules & typing in sms\slang is not allowed e.g write 'there' instead of 'der' & 'are' instead of 'r'

Have a pleasant stay
Old 23rd October 2008, 15:42   #3
BHPian

Hi.

Hi Kedar, thank you for approving my thread quickly.

More of info from my side after going through the READ BEFORE POSTING INTRO section.
I am basically a "Mallu" from Palghat currently based in Mumbai and work for a software major in the telecom domain. From the day i can remember, i have been a four wheel enthusiast though my parents never owned one untill recently. Used to be big time fan of cars from my childhood days. However, i have toned down for now.
Came to know of Team-BHP through googling for something related to autmobiles and has been a regular since that day. Someday i dream of owning my own Four Wheeler and have my own list of long drives/ get aways and so on.. Hoping and working hard for that day to come nearer..
Cheers.
Old 23rd October 2008, 16:15   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Jk. You gonna find whatever info you require on this forum. Happy hunting.
Old 24th October 2008, 19:01   #5
BHPian

Thank you Harry.. Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks