Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2008, 18:31   #1

Hi team

Hi Team,

This is Srivathsa from bangalore,

Thanks to you guys have learnt a lot from Team BHP's forum, Although i registered to team bhp recently but have been reading forums from a very long time. I hate registering in any forum the main reason is because i have to fill lengthy forms although i wanted to register to this forum because when i see some real good threads i want to reply to that (either pass my suggestion or to get some more tips!)

The first time i read about Team Bhp was when i wanted to Install Audio System in my new car that was about one and half years ago. Before reading that thread i had a system in my mind, but after reading the Post i was totally confused hence dropped the idea of purchasing the Audio system(that was almost about 1.5yrs back), But recently i installed audio system for my car.

I love driving write now i have Xeta 1.2 GLS(from last 22 months) and Apache RTR, have owned Kinetic in the Past. Love photography and gadget's
Old 26th October 2008, 19:18   #2
BANNED

Hi!!!

Welcome on board. Nice to find a Xeta owner - they are a rare breed hereabouts. Do post an ownership review of your car. There would be several who would appreciate that.
Old 26th October 2008, 19:31   #3

Would Do As Soon As Possible
Old 26th October 2008, 22:28   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard pal, Great to learn that you got a good audio suggestion on team BHP. Do share your experience with the audio too, so that it would help somebody like you later who refer to our forum. Cheers.

Srikant
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks