Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2008, 16:24   #1
BHPian

Hello... new user who has been around the forum a lot.

Hi everyone,

As the topic says i v been around the forum a lot. and had been trying to post earlier but the id that i had created for some reason would not let me post. request the devs to please look into it.

coming back..
Hi every one...cheers:
this is one informative forum about cars. i m a 24 year old male and hence the interest in anything to do with power. Into garments retailing business set up in gurgaon. Currently owning a 2004 indica v2, recently purchased swift lds (6 months old) and desi maruti 800...

out to purchase 2 new car for personal use and for my sister,replacing the indica and maruti with a I10 base for my sister and a swift vdi(abs) for myself.
was also considering the optra with cng but did no get a lot of info on the same and have decided to stick with the swift. (happy with the current swift which my mom drives).

any suggestions for the choice of cars is most welcome.
1.My sister does about 1500-2000kms and is looking for something under450K.

2.I do close to 2200km and this might go up in future, budget is 600k but i can stretch upto 800k if the running cost of the vehicle is very low and fe is great.

ps-also if you can please suggest if i should pick up the vdi with or without Abs.
Old 2nd November 2008, 16:52   #2
BHPian

Hey there, enjoy your time around.

We have not driven the cars you have mentioned except for the Swift. We recommend buying a car / any car with ABS always. It is always a safe choice.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks