Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2008, 20:14   #1

Hi all BhPians

Hello to all the BHPians over here,
I am Plug-in219 (my user id) you can call me by this name. Well i am guessing how do i start with my first post, which is introducing myself - actually this is a bit difficult for some people (like me). I am from Delhi and currently studying Media sciences, i am 21 years young . I know there are many automobile enthusiasts like me. From a very young age i was also into bikes and all that, from a very young age i wanted to drive four/two wheelers. Now whenever i get a chance i make out a long trip with my friends etc.I get very excited whenever i see a brand new car or a bike (Oh yeah and jealous too), The FZ-16 is my new favorite. When i first visited this forum i was very impressed with the variety and kind of information present over here, it is definitely one of the best. I was very excited to join this forum because the articles are so great over here and believe me the quality too. I am much more interested in Sedan's than the SUV's that i don't know why and yeah Honda civic is my Favorite too. I have a Zen (2004 model) and also Pulsar 150, soon will be having a brand new partner. I hope i will be of some help to Team-BHP and its members and also gain some knowledge here.

Thank you all for having me here !

Cheers,
PlugIn219

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th November 2008 at 23:40. Reason: 3 Smileys per post. Please read the rules before continuing.
Old 11th November 2008, 18:22   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Plugin! I hope you help us in maintaining the forums quality. Do take a quick stop by the board rules section too.
Old 12th November 2008, 03:05   #3
BHPian

Hey there, welcome!!! Enjoy your stay here.
Old 12th November 2008, 08:53   #4
Senior - BHPian

hi PlugIn, welcome to t-bhp. You are in the right place to quench your 'automobile knowledge' thirst.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks