Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2008, 16:07   #1

Hello Everyone..!

Hello Everyone,
Mayank here from Noida.
First of all, i am glad to be a part of best Indian Automotive Community. I've been visiting Team-BHP for about an year or so. Really informative threads and loads of healthy discussions.
My profession constitutes Application Maintenance and S/W implementation. However, my passion involves Automobiles. I drive Hyundai Santro Xing XP (2003) and my dad drives Indica DLS.
I began driving on a Mahindra Roplas 4x4! Yeah, was fun to drive. Mostly on rough roads. Then, owned on Padmini Fiat....Qualis and finally Santro.
Driving Xing in a city is fun. Thats the only reason, we bought it.
After all, these three years, i finally bought something good for the car. A good HU, HeadLamps and descent seat covers. All thanks and credits to Team-BHP.
My second vehicle is 7 yrs old Pulsar Classic 180. In comparison to my bike, the car is still untouched! Will soon share the things i've done with the ride.
All in all, i love riding vehicles, knowing as much about them, love travelling, spending time with nature, making frnds and ofcourse talking

I'll try my best to share with all i have and make frnds.

Cheers...

Last edited by GTO : 13th November 2008 at 10:33. Reason: Please do NOT use more than 2 smilies per post. Read our rules!
Old 12th November 2008, 16:31   #2
BHPian

Hello Mayank,

Welcome to T-BHP family.

Hope you will enjoy your stay.

C Ya.
Old 13th November 2008, 10:36   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
A good HU, HeadLamps and descent seat covers. All thanks and credits to Team-BHP.
I can only imagine how much further that will go! Be prepared to spend more money on your cars than you ever imagined. Welcome aboard, Goldheart. What is a Mahindra Roplas? Any pictures?

Do stop by our board rules section too; Team-BHPians are extremely finicky about forum policies.
Old 13th November 2008, 17:14   #4

Many thanks Swifty and GTO !

@GTO,
Actually, i should have put '/' in between Mahindra and Roplas.
Mahindra was formerly known as Roplas. Often used in coal mines and near by collieries for navigation. In those areas, its called as Roplas. And yes, its a 4x4 two door Jeep. Just like 1989 Mahindra 540 Diesel Engine Jeep. The only difference is the plastic hardtop. Yes, i'll try to put some pics.
And apologies for the thread smilies. I'll keep that in mind.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks