Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2008, 00:28   #1
BHPian

hi from caramelo

hi this is caramelo well anurag. or anu in real life. i will explain my screen name afterwards let me give you more info about me.

well, i am 23 yrs ,i am from ahmedabad i just completed my graduation. i am planning for my MBA. i will get into a good B -school here or maybe abroad who knows. i am in a state of delimma. Although i love cars, i havent gota chance to own one right now becuase it will be gathering dust while i would be spending my 2 or 3 years out of town or abroad for MBA degree anyways my father strongly recomended that i get a car after my graduation. and he says he ready to gift me a big car lolz if i get into an IIM-ABAD or XLRI kinda b schools. if i go abroad then he will have to spend lots of money for my admission abroad which is as you know quite expensive. so i am stuck. but there is another option for me as also. i am quite self dependednt fiancially, you see i have quite the passion for financial markets and i have exp of 7 years now.(started early) i am quite the savy trader. i lost a lot and made quite a lot of money through these years. i bought myself with my money a Pulsar 200 which i proudly own and lots of cool and expensive stuff like that from my savings . i was also saving for a swift(sigh) i almost had saved 6 lacs but i spent half on renvation of my house and then markets crashed damn those bears lols. so i missed the chance.

oh yeah about the name, i chose caramelo because i am a die hard lambo fan. i am a bull by heart lolz get it. lamborghini's are named after the bulls so i chose caramelo. Caramelo was a famous spanish bull, you see

Caramelo, defeated a lion and a tiger in the Madrid ring, and when he fought on August 3, 1877, his courage and strength so impressed the crowd that a roar went up to spare him.and his name is remembered even today.

i have been a silent observer of team bhp because i dont have car but now i think i should be finally be a member of our community regardless. anyways a big hello to all from me.

Last edited by GTO : 13th November 2008 at 15:03. Reason: Please read our rules. Only two smilies per post please.
Old 13th November 2008, 09:55   #2
BHPian

Hello Anu,

Welcome to T-BHp family.

Hope you will enjoy your stay.

C Ya.
Old 13th November 2008, 19:20   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thats an interesting intro! Welcome to Team-BHP, Anu. I hope you get into the MBA school of your choice. And yes, keep the car for after you get your admission. Or better yet, as a graduation gift.

Quote:

oh yeah about the name, i chose caramelo because i am a die hard lambo fan. i am a bull by heart lolz get it. lamborghini's are named after the bulls so i chose caramelo. Caramelo was a famous spanish bull, you see
Never know. The next Lambo could just be named after your handle. I'd appreciate your stopping by the board rules section too. We are extremely particular about those
Old 13th November 2008, 20:18   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team Bhp !!
So I guess you are a taurean too !!
Old 13th November 2008, 23:03   #5
BHPian

thanks guys for your warm welcome.

i think i overshot the smiley rule. sorry for that. i will throughly read all the rules and then start posting.

thank you GTO for finding my name interesting. i want it to be something special and mystical.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks