Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2008, 21:39   #1
BHPian

Let's revvvvv together !

Hello Friends
I am Gandhar Gautam Jain, 24 from Muzaffarnagar (U.P.). To start the intro, I am a B.Tech(ET) from College of Engg. Roorkee and did my PG Diploma in Instructional Design from SCDL, Pune.
I am at present working as Administration Officer at a Family-owned 18-year old highly reputed Public School, at Muzaffarnagar. It's been more than two years working and learning new spheres of life at my Job.
I have been following T-bhp for more than 4 months actively and addictivelycheers: And it's truly heaven for car-o-maniacs like you and me! Passion for car and driving developed right from the childhood. I first put my hands on Maruti Omni at the age of 12. Banging and booming from then till now put out smoke from Beetle, Impala (Both Vintage), Fiat Padmini Premier, The classic Ambassador, Maruti 800, Daewoo Matiz, Tata Sierra and now smoking and revving the Maruti Alto and NHC.
And the revvs in the heart is still on. Also got my hands for a short span on Honda CRV and Honda Civic (1995 model) on my visit to Uncle at USA.

Most of the people might and will find my handle (superbhikari) quite strange and stupid, so here's the reason for it:
I am tech enthusiast from my childhood and like to put my hands on every gadget or gizmo. 10 years ago, a programme was aired on Channel V which gives tutorials to Computers/Internet. The VJ there uses most often the username as bhikari. I don't know why but it clicked to me and i made my first e-mail as superbhikari@yahoo.com Since then most of Informal username i use is superbhikari. Even my formal e-mail id is gg.rash@gmail.com .No Logic! Pure Heart!!!
That's what drives me !
superbhikari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th November 2008, 10:28   #2
BHPian

Hey superbhikari , Welcome Aboard mate!!! Have fun posting!!!
Old 14th November 2008, 10:42   #3
BHPian

Welcome superbikari. Have fun.
Old 14th November 2008, 16:37   #4
BHPian

Hello Superbhikari,

Welcome aboard.

Hope you will enjoy your stay.

C Ya.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com