Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2008, 02:17   #1

Hola

Hey fellows..Atul Haldankar from Mumbai..Made an id long time ago, but was inactive..Anyways, I love 2 strokes, primarily a biker..I own an RD350, an everyday commuter RXG and a RX135 5 speed im prepping for th drags this year...My dad handed the keys to his 86' SS80 [First version Maruti 800] to me and its currently on its way to restoration and a few tweaks and improvements to the engine..

I'm a hardcore DIY enthusiast, and love maintaining, rebuilding and improving my own motors..its a good thing i have encouraging parents and im thankful for that coz my room is always a huge mess..student by profession..studying management but a true automotive enthusiast at heart

Hope to get to learn a lot here, and become a part of the TBP family

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th November 2008 at 18:52. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 16th November 2008, 10:15   #2
BHPian

Hey Atul good to see you finally unleash your writing skills here, Guys if you dont know Atul is also a very good writer besides being a Yamaha Guru. Here a link to his blog.

Carpe Diem...Quam Minimum Credula Postero...
Old 16th November 2008, 22:51   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team-bhp family Atul. Please go through the board rules to familiarise yourself with the dos and donts of the forum. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 16th November 2008, 23:53   #4
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see another SS80 owner on the forum. Even i've got an 85 model, which is undergoing a rolling restoration...
Old 16th November 2008, 23:59   #5
BHPian

Hi Atul,

A warm welcome to T-BHP famil.y

Finally the T-BHP bug has you.

Enjoy your stay.

C Ya.
Old 17th November 2008, 00:02   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome to T-bhp.
now we can expect some serious mods to those 40 odd ponies.
Old 17th November 2008, 01:50   #7

Thanks a ton for the warm welcome guys. And oh yea I apologize for the sms lingo to begin with. I am well aware of the rules now, and will be careful in the future

@ritesh - thanks for appreciating my blog and holding me in such high regard..feels great..did you finally lay your hands on the RXZ?

thanks Jay-D, swifty2008 and v-16..appreciate it

@ akshay - thanks man.Yes I'm planning on some serious head work on that bike, err car.Its all gonna be a shoestring budget, so junkyard zindabad!!.Want to build a real quick street worthy motor, although Im a complete newbie to cars, but what the heck i'll give it a shot anyways.No cosmetic upgrades though.I prefer sleepers..thanks for the wishes again.Hoping for one of those documented rebuilds to come up soon

cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks