Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2008, 20:26   #1
BHPian

On Wheels!!! Vrrroooommmm!!!

hey guys,
i am a proud owner of a '95 Roadking. The evergreen Beast on roads. Have been scanning over the net to get the maximum for "MY BEAST" and in turn give what ever i can.

Basically, I am an art director-creatives for a real estate company in bangalore. I stay on the banks of National Highway 4 & travel close to 400 KMS to and from the office one-side. Bikibg has been my another part of life.

Sorry guys, No time to race on mud. Cause Bangalore roads gives me sufficient dust to overcome the defeciency of MUD-RACING

Here iam projecting myself. Feel free to ask me anything related to YEZZDI Roadking and/or My fiels of expertise for the betterment of (if any) TEAM-BHP

Thanks
Digitalblood
Old 26th November 2008, 21:15   #2
BHPian

Welcome on board Digitalblood.. cheers:
Do post some pics of your bike
Old 26th November 2008, 22:02   #3
BHPian

Edit--

Sorry guys,
It is 40 KMS and not 400 KMS!!! OOPS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalblood View Post
hey guys,
i am a proud owner of a '95 Roadking. The evergreen Beast on roads. Have been scanning over the net to get the maximum for "MY BEAST" and in turn give what ever i can.

Basically, I am an art director-creatives for a real estate company in bangalore. I stay on the banks of National Highway 4 & travel close to 400 KMS to and from the office one-side. Bikibg has been my another part of life.

Sorry guys, No time to race on mud. Cause Bangalore roads gives me sufficient dust to overcome the defeciency of MUD-RACING

Here iam projecting myself. Feel free to ask me anything related to YEZZDI Roadking and/or My fiels of expertise for the betterment of (if any) TEAM-BHP

Thanks
Digitalblood
Old 26th November 2008, 23:10   #4
BHPian

so i guessed it right.i was thinking it must be a TYPO.how can anyone ride 400 km daily and still have energy left to join tbhp.welcome to team bhp digitalblood!!
Old 26th November 2008, 23:34   #5
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations buddy! You are a proud owner of my favourite classic bike, i'm very happy for you. The thread's title clearly shows your enthusiasm and excitement. Enjoy and ride safe.
Old 27th November 2008, 00:31   #6
BHPian

Hello DigitalBlood, Welcome to T-BHP.
Nice to hear that you have a creative mind. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are creative designers and they run a company in Bombay.

I loved Yezdi in my college days. Apart from the RD350 and Enfield 350 only Yezdi could match the power. We will be delighted if you could post some pictures.

400kms is a voping distance. How do you commute?

Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Cheers!!!!!!!
Old 28th November 2008, 02:42   #7
BHPian

Welcome to the Club Digital Blood.. Yes you do have a sweet machine... Do post the pics if your ride...

cheers:

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th November 2008 at 03:54. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 29th November 2008, 05:06   #8
BHPian

Welcome to the board. You are the owner of the my favourate bike.
I am also looking for the classic road king , but i did not see any good one in the bangalore market in my budget.

Any leads would be great.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks