Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2008, 22:36   #1
BHPian

Wassup team bhp ;)

Hey everyone,
I'm Suneel from Bangalore. Im 21 and studying medicine here at Vydehi Med College. I really like this forum, its exactly what ive been lookin for cuz man do i love cars! Well bikes too but im not much of a rider

So heres my driving history:
I got my license when i turned 18, been driving ever since. My first drive was the automatic, diesel, Toyota Starlet. I really liked that car but auto got kinda boring after a while. Then my folks sold it and i drove around an old indica for a few months. Finally my grandpa gave me his 2 year old Baleno when i turned 20 and ive been in love with driving ever since. After gettin the Baleno I really matured as a driver and have some substantial skill behind the wheel now. I enjoy pushing the cars i drive but i dont belt unnecessarily either. So performance is an important thing for me when it comes to a car's appeal.
I still have the Baleno but im giving it back in a month cuz my dad booked me the all new Honda City which should be coming in a few weeks Cant wait to get behind the wheel and see what its really made of ^^

Anyway Im looking forward to the discussions here at team bhp and im real excited to be a part of this community ^^

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th December 2008 at 13:40. Reason: Please avoid SMS language as per the rules. "cuz" = "because" etc
Old 11th December 2008, 16:33   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard Suneel. Hope to see your active participation in the forum here. And like the mods say, stick to the rules of the forum.
Old 11th December 2008, 17:20   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome onboard.

your sure lucky to be driving a brand new ANHC at your age. Congrats for that and drive safe

Btw, your avatar is really funny
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks