Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2008, 09:33   #1
BHPian

Hello T-BHP!

Hi Guys

I am a new member to the family only in terms of my membership. Otherwise I have been quite a regular in surfing the forum since last 6 months. Have explored almost whole of the forum and must say I am hooked. Thanx Sam for all those lovely Yetiblogs!

As for me, I am 29 years of age. An engineer by graduation with a masters in finance, working with Citigroup as a Branch Manager. Got married last year, staying with family in Delhi.

The craze for automobiles started in childghood with me and my friend continuously experimenting with different horns and stuff on our scooters and bikes. Moved on to a Maruti 800 and did similar stuff with that also. Currently own an Accent and a Scorpio.

Hope to have a pleasant experience on this forum (which I am quite sure of). Already had a good response from Ramkya and Bigman.

Regards,
Amit Maggoo.

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th December 2008 at 11:11. Reason: Font Tags removed. Please read about this in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section. Thanks.
Old 20th December 2008, 09:14   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Amit,

A warm welcome to Team-BHP. Many thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
craze for automobiles
& you're in the right company!! People on this forum seem to have 4 wheels instead of 2 legs

I wish you a wonderful time at TBHP, where I am sure you will make many friends. See you the next time I'm in Delhi!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks