Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2008, 22:53   #1

Hey People...

Hey there, My names Stan, I'm basically from Kerala , I'm settled in the UK and this is my home , anyways firstly I'd like to thank the moderators for doing the wonderful job that they are doing i mean this place is like a heaven for car freaks almost anything and everything related to cars is here.My love for cars started off when I was a kid can't remember the age tho sorry lol anyways My first car was Honda Civic 1.5 Lsi (Coupe) i guess my love for honda never died as I got me new Honda while i still had me BMW.
Its been a while since Ive had the E-36 and i think i should be going for an E-39 (5-series) second hand obviously so im on the hunt for that now,I guess I've been boring you guys for a bit now so Im going to make a move but before i go I'll post a picture of me Civic lemme know what you guys think
Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Hey People...-compressed-image.jpg  

Hey People...-compressed-image1.jpg  

Old 20th December 2008, 04:30   #2
BHPian

Man, an E39 fan is like a whiff of fresh air in these times of E60 fanatics! Make sure you get the E39 M5 (best four door ever built ). Online searches show some killer deals just waiting to be had.

Welcome to Team-BHP. You have great taste in alloy wheels.
Old 20th December 2008, 08:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome pravasi chetta.

Killer wheels, as GTO pointed out. Welcome to T-BHP!

I hope you post about your adventures getting the M5 and maybe an ownership review?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks