Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2008, 19:23   #1
BHPian

Heya Guys (and Gals)!

Hi friends,

This is Naresh from Hyderabad. I just booked my i10 and was searching for an automobile forum when I stumbled on Team-BHP. Looks like I'll be around here for some time .

I almost lived all my life in Faridabad, before shifting to Hyd six months back. I worked in a corporate environment for 5 years before realizing I had to do my own thing. I am presently working as a freelancing writer and Internet Researcher which I love, as I can work in my boxer shorts all day long . I am also learning Internet Marketing and one day hope to live a 4 hour work week!

Looking forward to contributing to this wonderful fraternity, though most of my posts will be newbie questions as I am still learning how to drive :(

See you around!
Old 20th December 2008, 21:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

First time driver or crusty veteran with the wheel, you'll feel at home here.

Welcome
Old 20th December 2008, 22:52   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
First time driver or crusty veteran with the wheel, you'll feel at home here.

Welcome
Hey, thanks ImmortalZ. For some reason, your welcome post appears before my introduction one. That's quite a welcome
Old 21st December 2008, 03:58   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK@Hyd View Post
Hi friends,

Looking forward to contributing to this wonderful fraternity, though most of my posts will be newbie questions as I am still learning how to drive :(

See you around!
Welcome friend. I am a newbie my self and has only started 1 thread about my cars, but this has been an excellent forum and I am sure you will have a wonderfull time here. All the best for your car and driving lessons.
Old 21st December 2008, 13:13   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK@Hyd View Post
Hey, thanks ImmortalZ. For some reason, your welcome post appears before my introduction one. That's quite a welcome
Fixed it now. I should have read the FAQ section carefully!
Old 22nd December 2008, 14:34   #6
BHPian

Welcome Naresh... hoping to look fwd on you being a regular on our team bhp hyderabad meets/drives..

we had one yesterday ( see team bhp meet section-hyd lunch meet)...

there are plans for a drive out in mid jan ... hope you will polish your driving skills by then and join in ( in your boxer shorts )

see you around!...
Old 22nd December 2008, 15:25   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome onboard Naresh. Interesting profession your into. Well, some corporates like Microsoft and Google allow you to work in your boxer shorts and also let you play your guitar ( not the one you think)

Keep a watch on the meet thread section for upcoming meets in hyderabad and hope to see you there.

here is the linky for the recent one that happened yesterday :-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...hyderabad.html
Old 22nd December 2008, 16:07   #8
Senior - BHPian

NK, welcome aboard and get ready to get addicted. Join us in the TBHP meets and drives and we promise you will never have a dull moment in this space ever!!
Old 22nd December 2008, 17:27   #9
BHPian

Thanks a lot for the generous welcomes, guys. I just looked at the pics posted at the Hyd meet (no girls? ). Looks like I'll be having a lot of friends finally, since I have none here (just been home bound since shifting from Delhi).

I would love to join in your next trip if I feel confident of my driving. Heck, I am so green that I'll have to request someone to accompany me on the Pre-Delivery Inspection!

Just an off topic: The colour of my choice wasn't available and while, they initially said that it'll take a week to bring that coloured car, they called me y'day to inform that it is on the way and should come to their yard (Kun United-ECIL X Roads) by tomorrow. Any idea how I can check the manufacturing date with the VIN#?

Sincerely...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks