Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2009, 14:44   #1

Hi, Finally i am here

Hi, Fellas

It all started when I was drinking with a friend of mine over the weekend.....

As usual we were speaking about all kins of topics and thats when came Team-BHP on my friend's mouth who already was a member on the site from a long time. Didnt really struck me to even login and check the site. Days passed and one day I got a call from my friend that he is going to pick up the Free flow exhaust for his esteem and asked me to meet up to get that fixed.

So he was back and the fitting started. Then our usual rounds of questions started. How much did you pay? Where did you get it from? How old is it? etc etc

That when the word team-BHP came again in his mouth. It was the classifields this time.
I thought for myself that i will have to check out this site when i get back home. I did that when i reached home and felt confused about the site as it was the first forum that ever saw..but slowly after some doubts and clarifications figured out how stuff works in here. Then I finally registered.

It took some time for me to get access to actually post..but then, it finally happened.

And the wait to post was over..
So, here I am, SRIDHAR V NAIDU, from bengaluru owning a SAFARI TCIC 4x4 which my friends and I proudly call 'THE WHITE ELEPHANT'. Very soon the Tbhp garage will be filled with it.

Well that's it for now, will be here. Let's rock CHEERS !!cheers:
Old 3rd January 2009, 15:58   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Vedagiri. What handle does this friend use on Team-BHP? If you have been happy with the Safari, probably time to splurge on the new 2.2. It is a major step ahead of your TCIC, though not entirely trouble-free.

Do take a quick stop by our board rules section too.
Old 3rd January 2009, 16:04   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard Sridhar. I am sure you'll love the board.

It will be great if you can share your ownership experiences with the Safari of yours.
Old 4th January 2009, 14:18   #4

reg'd 2.2 safari

hi..
Thanks for your warm welcome and yeah reg'd the safari 2.2.. I have less interest as the TCIC which i have is heavy and bulky and that is the reason i love the old safari's than the new safari. I had a lot of chances of buying new SAFARI but i don't want to change since this is my 1st love.Actually the body guage and other things have change in the new safari, its not as strong as the old one. Even the engine is a bit noisy compared to old TCIC which i hv.I find my engine sound sweeter than the new.But no wonder the new engine has good initial and pick up..
Old 5th January 2009, 00:13   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome aboard, Vedagiri. What handle does this friend use on Team-BHP? If you have been happy with the Safari, probably time to splurge on the new 2.2. It is a major step ahead of your TCIC, though not entirely trouble-free.

Do take a quick stop by our board rules section too.

That friend of Sridhar is ME.

Warm Welcome Sridhar..good to see you here. cheers:
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks