Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2009, 09:35   #1

Namaskar Team BHP

I have been a user for quite sometime, but haven't really used the forum much. Ironic eh!
Nevermind, one of my new years resolution is to do somehing worthwhile with my time, hence I'm here. All I want from all you guys is a lot of automotive knowledge and other tips as and when I may nee them.
About me? There isn't much you see.
My name is Abhay Anturkar. I'm doing my Bachellors in Laws from Symbiosis Law School. At the moment I drive a Honda Civic (V) Auto. My father is not a car enthusiast as such but he loves buying cars. So I do have a considerably wide choice of rides. Although there is nothing particularly fancy in baba's stable, the one's that are present are quite nice.
I hope to catch up with you all and learn from you.
Cheerscheers:
Old 19th January 2009, 14:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Abhay,
Welcome to Team-BHP. So what all cars are there in your dad's stable ?

Any mods for the Civic ?
Old 19th January 2009, 14:35   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic.sense View Post
I have been a user for quite sometime, but haven't really used the forum much. Ironic eh!
Nevermind, one of my new years resolution is to do somehing worthwhile with my time, hence I'm here. All I want from all you guys is a lot of automotive knowledge and other tips as and when I may nee them.
About me? There isn't much you see.
My name is Abhay Anturkar. I'm doing my Bachellors in Laws from Symbiosis Law School. At the moment I drive a Honda Civic (V) Auto. My father is not a car enthusiast as such but he loves buying cars. So I do have a considerably wide choice of rides. Although there is nothing particularly fancy in baba's stable, the one's that are present are quite nice.
I hope to catch up with you all and learn from you.
Cheerscheers:
Hey dude, welcome to TBHP. See you around in some meets.
Old 26th January 2009, 14:59   #4

@ Fountainheader - Like i said, nothing fancy. We have a Hyundai Getz 1.3 for our daily commutte in and around Pune, a Toyota Innova D for my father's drives to and from Mumbai, a gorgeous Civic for me and a CR-V for the occasional holidays..
As far as the mods are concerned, i really haven't found anything interesting to do wiht the cvic. Other than that Ir eally can't afford to do much with her right now..
Lets see how things turn out..

@ Yatinchoubal -
Inshallah i will see ya at the next meet, although like i said, I'm new here, so I really don't know what it is that you'll do at meet..
Care to shed some light on that?
Old 28th January 2009, 23:40   #5
BHPian

A meet is typically just a little get-together for like minded people to just hangout and talk about things they like.

It's also a great place to share your experiences and to get help with things you dont understand. Since your car is right there, you can say "Hey can you take a look at this and let me know what you think?".

You can approach perfect strangers, and start talking about cars since you know everyone has a common interest. It's great fun!
Old 29th January 2009, 09:28   #6
BHPian

It's kinda Team outing but all you get to eat and drink is Car Car and Car...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks