Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2009, 17:54   #1
BHPian

Namaskar

Namaskar to all fellow BHPians out there.

I'm Amit & I'm from Delhi. For a living I write code for softwares (yeah I know, people doing that are a dime for a dozen, but hey it pays the bills & I like what I do quite a lot). I also blog, take photos etc. Dunno if its allowed to give links here, so I'll not but if you are interested you can check it out in my profile.

I like zipping along on my bike, rode an LML Graptor for about 1.5 years (was a great bike, too bad LML messed it up & then ended messing itself up as well), then sold it to a friend and got a Karizma which I've been riding & enjoying for almost 2 years now!

Quite possibly I'll be getting a car in a few months time, later this year, though I'm still not 100% decided on which one. I'm almost 80% decided on a Swift, lets see how things roll out.

And glad to be a part of this automotive community. Cheers! cheers:
Old 27th January 2009, 12:30   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP! The Swift would make for a great first car, I remember mine as a rusty old holes-in-ya-floor Padmini. Lucky you, Amit!

Quote:
Dunno if its allowed to give links here,
Of course you may. But we would prefer that you upload the pictures to a Team-BHP thread itself.

Do take a quick pitstop by our forum policies section. See you around the forums!
Old 27th January 2009, 17:16   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP!
Thanks GTO.

Quote:
The Swift would make for a great first car, I remember mine as a rusty old holes-in-ya-floor Padmini. Lucky you, Amit!
Yeah I remember riding many a times in a Padmini when I was a kid, hehe! It was the people's car 20 years back, Maruti was still new & hadn't grabbed much of market share.

Quote:
Of course you may. But we would prefer that you upload the pictures to a Team-BHP thread itself.
Err.. I was not talking about posting photos but giving a link to my website.

Quote:
Do take a quick pitstop by our forum policies section. See you around the forums!
Yup, thats the first thing I did.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks