Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2009, 23:46   #1

Hi Team BHP :-)

Well I have been a user for sometime, and made a few posts here and there.. but I would like the community to get to know who I am . My name (as you can see) is Malhaar, I live in Switzerland but go to India every year for about a month (have so much family back in India). I am currently a Student so I do not own any car of my own yet, (but hopefully within a year I will get my first car) My dad has a 95' Lexus LS400 which is such a great car, he has been planning to replace it with a LS600h now, can't wait for that!! My all time favorite cars currently are: Audi R8, Nissan GTR, Mitsubishi Evo, Lambo LP640, Ferrari 599 and Shelby GT500. I would also like to share this, I am one of the very few who have gotten to see a Bugatti Veyron up close! I have a cousin in the US whose friend owns the car. I got to sit in it, and hear the beast start up and rev. I have made a video of that its on youtube. A fun little hobby of mine is to do carspotting, and living in Switzerland it can have its benefits! Best car I have spotted so far is a Porsche Carrera GT!! Other than the world of cars, I have an a great passion for astronomy. I am very happy to be part of this community, especially as an Indian, I love to see these photos of beautiful exotics in India. Anyway thats all I have to say about my self.

Last edited by GTO : 27th January 2009 at 12:59. Reason: Welcome. But please read our rules as well. No more than 2 smilies per post.
Old 26th January 2009, 23:59   #2
Team-BHP Support

nice to have you onboard. i see a carrera gt everyday
Old 27th January 2009, 00:53   #3
BHPian

hi malhaar!!
welcome to this one big family and enjoy your stay.
Old 27th January 2009, 02:32   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malhaar View Post
Hi, welcome to TBHP. Where in Switzerland do you study? Also, can you give us the link to that youtube video?!
Old 27th January 2009, 18:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
Hi, welcome to TBHP. Where in Switzerland do you study? Also, can you give us the link to that Youtube video?!
I am in an international school in Zurich. I started a thread about seeing the veyron, its called "My Exprience with the Bugatti Veyron" in the International Automotive Scene section. I put pictures and the video there.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed