Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2009, 11:55   #1
BHPian

Hello Team BHP!

Hello people

I am Arun Kulkarni, 26 Yrs old, i am getting older..everyday.

studied,lived,worked,loved and married in Bangalore and to Bangalore.
The past tense does not mean i have stopped living, working, loving...It only means Bangalore has been where I have been all through out.

I am a Human resources professional, currently working for TARGET- Huge retalier in US. WE have a captive unit in Bangalore.

I love outdoor sports and follow almost every sport, F1 freak - Kimi rules. Lately catching up with Roger and Nadal epic battles. I am huge fan of Federer too.Apart from Sports I love to watch movies, go on long drives, listen to music, spend time with my friends - I love to be on the move always.

I have a Santro Xing 2006 Model, Husky Blue. Fully loaded, only thing missing right now is a new set of Alloy wheels. Will post pics when i get BHPian status!I want to own a SUV some day probably 4-5 years from now, hope we will have some great ones launched by then.

I got introduced to Team-BHP from my colleague in office, Believe me from the day I got introduced to it. I just love it.This is the only place where all possible questions on Automobiles are answered with appropriate decorum. I just love TEAM-BHP now.

Team BHP rocks!
Arun Kulkarni

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd February 2009 at 19:04. Reason: [Font] tags removed. Please see the thread in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section regarding this. Thanks.
Old 17th February 2009, 17:18   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Arun,

Another bangalore guy! There are tons of TBHP members around there so im sure you will get a chance to experience your first Team-BHP meet soon enough.

Target was the one-stop-shop for all my needs back in college, they sure did have some nice stuff all under one roof.

BTW - you do not need to be a BHPian in order to upload pictures. Take a look at the ANNOUNCEMENTS section and you will see instructions on how to do it.

Goodluck with your alloys!
cya
R
Old 25th February 2009, 13:45   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi Arun,

Another bangalore guy! There are tons of TBHP members around there so im sure you will get a chance to experience your first Team-BHP meet soon enough.

Target was the one-stop-shop for all my needs back in college, they sure did have some nice stuff all under one roof.

BTW - you do not need to be a BHPian in order to upload pictures. Take a look at the ANNOUNCEMENTS section and you will see instructions on how to do it.

Goodluck with your alloys!
cya
R
Hi Rehaan

Thanks for your email!
Target- Yes its a great place to work too.

thanks for letting me know about uploading pics. Will be in touch with you

Cheers!
Arun
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks