Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2009, 19:03   #1
BHPian

Hiya All

Hi all,

This is Anurag from New Delhi, I first got a chance to visit Team BHP around a year ago when I was planning to buy a car, the visits became frequent with time and i almost got addicted to the forum with the latest updates and scoops ( especially Sindica - you are too good man) and GTO's awesome comments and great threads. One of my favorites where " what to do with you 5 year old car..." the thread came at the time when I was planning to change my 3+ year old Alto and it was such an eye opener .

On personal front I work for a UK ISP and manage their outsourced operations in India and an avid driving enthusiast. My love for cars began at a very early age when my father used to bring Maruti Gypsy from work and I used to dream driving it one day. Well years passed by and my love for automobiles grew stronger , the first big thing which I purchased after i started working was a Maruti Alto LX ( yeah...with my salary in 2004 this was the only reasonable car i could buy) and my parents were livid as I had just started working a year ago ( that too in a BPO ) and wasnt earning much as well infact I was paying more than 25% of my salary in EMIs.

Well thats about me Iam a complete Dilliwala and love driving for long hours , please let me know when is the next Team BHP meet in Delhi.

Thanks
Anurag
Old 4th February 2009, 11:12   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Anurag. Thank you for the kind words to my threads as well as for the forum. Whats the story behind your choice of nick? Experienced a powerful common-rail recently or is it the TDCi?

We'd appreciate your stopping by our board rules section just once for familiarisation.
Old 4th February 2009, 11:56   #3
BHPian

You are welcome GTO , Well it is the TDCI....I will write a complete comprehensive initial report on my purchase, just waiting to click some pictures. I've always driven petrol cars in my 10 years of experience but now wanted to drive something different and economical...the TDCI just fit the bill....so that's where the name came from " I've been DISESLED "
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks