Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2009, 06:13   #1
BHPian

Chandrashekar from Ahmedabad

Hello everyone !

It gives me great pleasure to be a part of a community that has such immense knowledge and experience. Respect.
About myself,I am 23 years old, a native of Bangalore, engineering product of Suratkal (Coastal Karnataka) and am now in Ahmedabad, pursuing my MBA.
I do not own any car and don't expect to do so for the next two years. However it is my passion for automobiles and my insatiable urge to keep reading about vehicles that drew me to T-Bhp. As for my driving experience, my dad owns a 2000-M800, and when I was in Suratkal, we used to do a lot of trips to and from Bangalore. I take pride in the fact that I have been an incident free driver ever since I got my license 5 years back.
I share a passion for motorcycles too and I happen to own a Pulsar-200, that is being taken care of, back home in Bangalore.
My interests include travelling (hiking), photography, software development, business law and sketching.
When the time comes to buy my own car, I'm sure I will relish digging into this veritable gold mine for information. Until then, I'm looking forward to interesting discussions here.

Chandru
Old 12th February 2009, 13:15   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Chandru. In a way, I am envious of your position i.e. If I had access to Team-BHP before I bought a car with my own money, I'd have made better decisions along the way. Hope our extensive unbiased knowledge base comes of help to you when signing on the dotted line.

Quote:
and am now in Ahmedabad, pursuing my MBA.
Let me guess? IIM-Ahmedabad! The respect is truly reciprocated. My best friends younger brother graduated from IIM-A in '07. It would be great to hear about your experiences, including the admission process and in the MBA itself.

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our forum policies section just once, for familiarisation.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks