Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2009, 19:11   #1
BHPian

Hello my fellow Riders!

Hello my fellow Riders!
I am a huge car buff from mumbai, India. I am a musician by profession who loves travelling. to me cars come at the top of the list of all the good things in life. to me cars are not just for travelling form point A to B. they are like piece of Art who have thier own identity and should be handled like one. its like they have life, you take good care of them and they will never let you down.
Over the years I have driven these family owned vehicle:
  • Fiat Premier Padmini (with the gears on the side of the steering wheel)
  • Maruti 800 (the original Japnese model with boxy shape and then the later one with the new shape)
  • Tata Sumo
  • Maruti Esteem
  • Hyundai Santro (current vehicle)
I am currently very impressed by the new Toyota corolla Altis. its a very nice and practical executive sedan which ticks all the right boxes. a great buy. but my Dream (a realistic one!) car has always been the top of the line Honda Accord V6! I believe its the most practical, superb value for money, fast luxury car available in India compared to all the German beauties which costs stupid money!

Anyways, I am really thrilled and excited to be a part of this amazing site where all the like minded car enthusiasts come together and share their passion as well as their knowledge. looking forward to a great lasting experience!
Old 4th March 2009, 21:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello magin

You seem to be no different from any of us. Only a true car guy looks at an automobile like a piece of art. Great to have you onboard. You might want to catch up with Bhpians in Mumbai. There are regulars meets happening. Do take a look at the Rules section before you proceed further. Will help you in knowing the forum better.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 4th March 2009, 23:03   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome magikrider.
Good to have you here. Just like cars, music is something I can't do without. Most BHpians fell the same.
Enjoy.
Old 5th March 2009, 16:13   #4
BHPian

Thanks Addy, Aditya. yeah, we all are car nuts here!

I often catch myself day dreaming about automobiles! and sometimes shamefully check the interiors of some new cars which interests me, while they are parked somewhere through windshields! might either give people wrong impression or they might think that I am crazy, acting like a kid!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks