Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2009, 13:35   #1
BHPian

Namastee

Hi guyz and gals,

This is Arun from navi mumbai. Been around for 3+ decades now. A self confessed "jack-of-all-trades", I was always facinated by technology/mechanics from my early days. Even today my mom complains that I would open up all new electronic gadgets and complete their postmortem as soon as they landedup at our home.
I get into the technicalities of each and everything that moves and naturally, Cars have been my true passion for as long as i can remember.

I work for the large pvt sector bank in thier IT dept for a living and enjoy long drives. Infact, I came across this site when I was googling about road trip from Mumbai to Mantralaya (AP).

Other passions include Photography(my wife keeps complaining on how i blow money on "pricey USELESS" SLRs), yoga, electronics, gadgets and travellling.

I have travelled (driven) all over India & Singapore.

My knowledge on auto's is limited but, passion is NOT. very happy to be here & looking forward to great time around here.

Arun
"All colours look good in BLACK.......:-)"

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th March 2009 at 14:49. Reason: 2 smileys max. You MUST read the Team-BHP rules before continuing. Look in the Announcements section.
Old 12th March 2009, 14:50   #2
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Arun.

It wont be long before tbhp gets added to list of complaints that your wife has as you will be hooked here for a long time.

Meanwhile please take time to go through the rules of tbhp so that you get a hang of the protocols here.

Have a great time.

Mansi
Old 12th March 2009, 15:48   #3
BHPian

LoL! One more reason to be bashed.

Welcom Arun!. I share most of your passion except the yoga part.

Quote:
It wont be long before tbhp gets added to list of complaints that your wife has as you will be hooked here for a long time.
U bet.. My wife is already complaining that I am hooked to my Laptop at home not because of my office work but because of TBHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks