Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2009, 18:56   #1

Introduction (from cochin)

hey im glad i finally have internet access heheh i actually joined the forum quite long back like i mentioned just now i dint have internet access so was never active. been active on the field though keep going for meets n stuff .
im in cochin now working at nest (sfo) as a production engineer for optical based components and cables . im crazy about cars well who in the forum isnt rite .. my goal is to learn as much as i can bout cars to be honest my technical knowledge is quite bad . its embarassin actually any way i keep learning stuff every day from the other cochin bhp 'ians .i have a wagon R (2001) model . its in a a bad shape actually sometimes it feels like it has a mind of its own .

Note from Mods : Welcome to the posting side of things. Please try to use punctuation, capitalization and spelling properly. Take a look at this thread before continuing. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th March 2009 at 01:53. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 12th March 2009, 19:29   #2
BANNED

My god!
Look who is posting??!!

Buddy! Welcome to our lovely motoring home!
Nice to see your introduction. Keep an eye thru the rules and guidelines of the forum. You'll enjoy and learn a lot.

Finally, to actually understand the condition of your R wagon, I would recommend you to post a pic of it here. Once in a while, a laugh is worth it. So, please do the favours!

Enjoy!
Old 12th March 2009, 20:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Finally he posts!

Welcome to the forum, Mah1r! Have fun on the 'net too. You're there for every meet in Kochi for the past year or so I think, so you're as much a true-blue TBHPIan as the next guy here.

Yes, photos of the WagonR (after it spends a day parked) would be nice
Old 12th March 2009, 21:04   #4
rippergeo

DooooooooDe!
Welcome online. I should say, his meet attendance has been much better than most people who are active online.
I have heard a lot about the rally Wagon R, and I think I saw it last meet. It looked fine. Whats the big deal? It looked a bit dusty to me. but wasnt dustier than my car

Old 12th March 2009, 22:23   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome abroad. Man, post that pic. Or should I
Old 12th March 2009, 22:28   #6
Senior - BHPian

FINALLY! U make it online! I'm still amazed at how your car seems to keep running even after 125K kms of rally driving!
Old 12th March 2009, 23:04   #7
BHPian

That was a surprise Mahir. You were a regular to all the meets..
Old 12th March 2009, 23:22   #8
Senior - BHPian

Hi Mahir.

It's a funny coincidence. But my friend of nearly 16 years, Vivek Mohan, works at your company.

Welcome to T-BHP
Old 13th March 2009, 00:06   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
DooooooooDe!
Welcome online. I should say, his meet attendance has been much better than most people who are active online.
I have heard a lot about the rally Wagon R, and I think I saw it last meet. It looked fine. Whats the big deal? It looked a bit dusty to me. but wasnt dustier than my car
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
FINALLY! U make it online! I'm still amazed at how your car seems to keep running even after 125K kms of rally driving!
Welcome to the forum Dyude!

I can see that most of the Cochin members are already aware of the rally wagon r and its driver.

And by the way the car is in great running condition at the moment and i cannot understand why everyones asking for a pic of it.
Old 13th March 2009, 00:15   #10
Senior - BHPian

Is it same "friend of A S H V I N" Mah1r??? I think last year he mentioned something about working with Fibre Optics & all that!

Anyway, welcome to the forum Mah1r, have fun! Pity, most of the fun we have in meets can't be mentioned here!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th March 2009 at 01:52.
Old 13th March 2009, 04:55   #11
BHPian

Hey Mah1r Welcome home, funny though that I can't remember a teambhp meet in cochin without Mah1r , and last meet i heard some story about the WagonR's A/C wanna tell us about it ?
Old 13th March 2009, 12:38   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mah1r View Post
hey im glad i finally have internet access heheh i actually joined the forum quite long back like i mentioned just now i dint have internet access so was never active. been active on the field though keep going for meets n stuff.
Welcome to one of Cochin's most regular members for meets!!! So you finally posted something here - even though you're a guy of very few words in real life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mah1r View Post
i have a wagon R (2001) model . its in a a bad shape actually sometimes it feels like it has a mind of its own.
I drove that Wagon R around for 2 days. It was a very humbling experience!
Old 13th March 2009, 12:50   #13
BHPian

finally he made it on the forum! Welcome to Team Bhp Boy! and do take some time to read up on the rules and regulations.

@ jkdas - please do post pics of the infamous Wagon R! Quite a few people are confused as to what we are talking about. so do enlighten them!

@ iraghava - yes this would be the same "friend of A S H V I N" and i'm sure we cannot curently discuss more on the last time you boys met!
Old 16th March 2009, 00:48   #14

Well the wagon r is a stock model i haven't done any performance upgrades on it YET,
Inshallah when the time is rite i will, for some reason or the other people keep calling it the rally wagon r.
Dont have any pics of it at the moment will take some and post them asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
Hi Mahir.

It's a funny coincidence. But my friend of nearly 16 years, Vivek Mohan, works at your company.

Welcome to T-BHP
The name sounds very familiar, but then there are way too many branches within nest , i work in the Optronics division .
Old 16th March 2009, 03:03   #15
BANNED

Hmmm.. There're some good sections in team-bhp where you are welcome to post also.

Get ready for the F1 inaugural race meet!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks