Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2009, 13:50   #1
BHPian

Hello from Pune

Hello to All,

My name is Amit. I am from Satara, currently residing in Pune. I am working for a company which is into manufacturing of Decals etc for the Automobile industry.

I like anything that has an engine and moves on wheels (Faster the better). Some of my favorites are Ford GT 40, Chevrolet Corvette, Ford Mustang GT Cobra, Porsche 911 Carrera, Lexus LX 470, Mitsubishi Cedia, Maruti Baleno, Maruti Zen, Honda CBR 600RR, Yamaha YZF R1, Yamaha RX 100, Yamaha RX 135, Hero Honda Karizma, Bajaj Priya. My dream car would be a Turboed Baleno with AWD.

In my Garage you can find a Bajaj Priya (1979), Yamaha RX 135 (9 Port), Hero Honda Karizma. Just sold off my Maruti 800 and have finalized a Maruti Baleno which should be with me any time soon.

I like to travel and read. Would love to meet people who are crazy about automobiles (which I am sure most of us here are) and love sharing their individual experiences regarding travel, automobile maintenance and upgrades.

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th March 2009 at 15:23. Reason: [FONT] and other tags removed. Please see the thread regarding this problem in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section. Thanks.
Old 16th March 2009, 04:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Turboholic,

Thats quite a list of "some favourites"!

Keep an eye out in the Meets section, the pune boys do drives and meets often.

cya
R
Old 16th March 2009, 10:06   #3
BHPian

Hi Rehan,

I would really love to attend the meets of team bhp with the guys in Pune and I am looking forward to the meet on the 27th / 28th of March.

I have attended a couple of meets earlier as a non member with EVO6.

Thanks,
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks