Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2009, 16:40   #1
Senior - BHPian

Holla from Bombay

Hey fellow T-Bhpians,
Finally I get around to post an introduction post. I've been having issues with my ID but now thats all sorted...

I am Hiren from Bombay, an out and out petrol head. Have been in love with all things automotive (bikes mostly) since time immemorial.

I've been devouring auto magazine since 1994-95 (still have those issues) and I spend most of my free time (lots ) on T-BHP, xBHP and other motorsport related forums.

T-BHP is the torchbearer for Indian automotive forums and I am proud to be a part of this.

Here's looking for a pleasant time here.

Cheers,
Hiren
Old 1st April 2009, 17:16   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Hiren,

Welcome and for sure you should have a pleasant time here. Nice to know about your passion for any thing auto related.

BTW, what took you so long to be here? Also, since you mention that you have been reading T-BHP a lot, so you would be familiar with the rules. Do have a quick glance at them.

Cheers,
Old 1st April 2009, 22:01   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Hi Hiren,

Welcome and for sure you should have a pleasant time here. Nice to know about your passion for any thing auto related.

BTW, what took you so long to be here? Also, since you mention that you have been reading T-BHP a lot, so you would be familiar with the rules. Do have a quick glance at them.

Cheers,
Hey,
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Regarding why it took me so long, well it was a case of attention to detail, or rather the lack of it. While registering to T-BHP I wrote a one liner in the 'Why Team-BHP section' . Result, I could not post anything on the forums.

Fortunately the contact us section on this site works and I requested the mods to activate my account, of course this time I made sure I wrote a fitting 'why T-BHP?'. And so here I am.

I will surely read up the forum rules, can't afford to have any infractions. See you around then.

Cheers,
Hiren
Old 2nd April 2009, 00:10   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Hiren. Have fun!
Old 2nd April 2009, 10:50   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Welcome to the forum Hiren. Have fun!
Thanks for the welcome mate!
Closed Thread