Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2009, 19:24   #1

Hi BHP'ians

Hi folks,
First day for me in this forum.Crisp intro for everyone's benefit...
  • People call me Rama,live in Gurgaon, working for an ITES major in the quality function.
  • Just love cars, more to say, Jeeps and SUV's - Jeep wrangler sends a thrill in me each time I see a pic of that.
  • Objective here is to connect and network to enhance my knowledge on cars and for some best practice sharing
  • Previously owned a Fiat,first gen M-800,Zen,Santro and now for the last few years a M-800,love it for its sheer faithfulness and credibility, have explored the southern and northern regions of India with my "chottu" and a friends MM Jeep
  • Did some cross country trips(Ford pick-up) and quad biking while in Australia for a short time.
  • Soon planning for an upgrade to 2.2 VTT SAFARI LX-is that a huge jump??well, I always wanted one!!!and now is the time..Thanks to God.
Wanted it to be short, pardon me for not doing justice...look forward to making lot of friends here....and thanks to Team-BHP for evolving this forum
Thanks& Regards,
Rama
Old 2nd April 2009, 20:55   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome rama. Your intro bulleted list intro looks like straight out from a 'ppt' :-)

Jokes apart, you will love being out here and hanging out with fellow auto enthusiasts.

Also, do drop by to have a look at our rules section as we put a lot of emphasis on quality of discussions/posts we have here.

Welcome again and have a nice time here.
Old 3rd April 2009, 11:06   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Rama. Lots of information & experts on the Safari 2.2 here. All you need to do is perform a search. We'd also appreciate your stoppping by our board rules section just once for familiarisation.

See you around the forums!
Old 3rd April 2009, 11:20   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP.I am certain you are going to have a great time here.BTY good choice-Safari!!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks