Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2009, 08:30   #1
BHPian

Intro to Another Vrs Fanatic.

Hi fellas,
I am FZ from mumbai ,and have been a passive spectator in this absolutely informative and fascinating forum for sometime.
Been a motorhead from the start and went through the usual progression of bikes ( Roadking, RD 350) and then graduated to the Gypsy, experimented on my own with some head porting and free flow exhasts and fat radials but never really got a professional job done.
My professional background is that I am a chief engineer in the merchant navy and even after twenty years in this profession nothing gives me more pleasure than working on a machine with my own hands.
Finally took the plunge and got myself a vRS six months back..after a search of almost a year managed one the way I wanted, paint untouched and absolutely stock in all respects. Got a 06 with 48K on the odo.
Got it modded..and the fun began
1) Michelin PP2 225 on stock vRS rims
2) Stage 2 (220) remap from Peter
3) CAI Carbonio/ Forge DV
4) Bilstein suspension
5) Catback Milltek exhaust
6) Tarox rotors front and tarox pads all round.
I would like to meet some vRS owners in Mumbai if you guys have some periodic meets to exchange notes or something like that and ofcourse importantly , I am looking for somebody who can help me maintain my RS in Mumbai , so any pointers for that are most welcome. Having read all the horror stories about the authorised dealers dont want to give my car in their hands.
Look forward to some interesting exchanges
Safe driving
FZ
Old 12th April 2009, 09:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Frank,

My dad is also a C/E in the Merchant Navy. He's currently sailing with Selandia. Welcome to the forum. Almost every moderator on here owns a vRS. Have fun!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks