Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2005, 21:38   #1
BHPian

Hola!

Hi folks!

I have to say I love this site - it has now become part of my everyday routine to visit and read pretty much everything - just like a newspaper habit.

It's taken a while to get around to introducing myself - I'm currently in the Connecticut area, been here for a couple of years now on an intra-company transfer. I do expect to return home shortly for good, to Hyderabad.

I don't own a car here, just driven a series of rental cars from Hertz since I arrived. Camrys have been the staple, but I have rented the occasional Chevy Impala (gotta love this car), Nissan Maxima/Altima, Subaru Legacy and the Mazda 6 to name the ones I prefer. Yeah, I must mention that the Ford Taurus is on my permanent blacklist - this and most other cars from the Ford-Lincoln-Mercury stable.

My 2001 GTX awaits my return back home - driven around occasionally and serviced at the recommended intervals by none other than my dear mom! I kept the car since I only expected to stick around in the U.S. for 6 or so months - how & why I ended up staying so much longer is a story for another day...

Did I say I love this site? It just rocks to be part of a community like this - all you mods have done a fantastic job not just creating but keeping the site running like new!

Cheers!
Old 21st May 2005, 23:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

hey dude
welcome to tbhp and have a great stay.

rev
Old 22nd May 2005, 01:18   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard airfoil.

You shall be pleased to find many fellow Fiat Petra/Siena/Palio owners on this board. BTW, the 1.6 GTX is a fave of a lot of members and mods, including yours truly. Would love to read a review by you on it once you are down here in India.

Meanwhile, before you plan to go thru the board for some gear gnashing action, read the rules section here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3108R

Keep Revvin(TM)
Revvmaster
Old 22nd May 2005, 05:02   #4
Senior - BHPian

welcome to team-bhp , airfoil.

do get introduced to our hyderabad members..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks